chapter2.

I started running quickly,my heart almost fell from fear..

I can't recognize why am I running or what are my fears all what I know is that I have to run away .I have to escape.

I opened my heavy eyelids feeling my sweaty forhead hurting me.

I never wanted to wake up in the morning and face my shitty life.

But I always have faith and hope I always feel optimistic despite the circumstances. My cellphone started vibrating adressing that its school time. I gotﻻup from my comfy bed the light morning breeze hit me. The shattered glass was still on the ground and there was some whispers,harsh whispers followed by some shouts and curses. I decided to ignore them and opened the wooden door ,walking as fast as I could to reach my school bus.

As I expected, I was too late to reach it so I decided to walk the way down the school instead.

I started walking untill I was surpised by the old look of a house, it looks dusty and dull. It does look like something scary.

I started feeling a strong pain in my heart, my eyes are growing more teary and memories are haunting my mind. After more than five minutes of hard crying , I came back to reality and decided to turn on my heels and go to school.

The weather got more cold and cold it even seemed like it is going to rain ; my legs started aching from walking and after checking my watch I found out its too late  and right now it is supposed to be my second class,so I decided to walk to the nearest bus station so that I could turn back home.

Finally found an empty little bus station where there was setting a young guy around my age ; His brown hair  was moving in every direction with the blowing cold air and he has  blue eyes.

I sat beside him , double checking my watch as I started getting freezed from the cold air .

I started feeling that guy's eyes on me , and I moved a bit away from him. I was never good at comincating with strangers, I always expect the worst from everyone. He starting clearing his throat which seemed like he is going to start a conversation which made me more uncomfortable

"Hey" I heard his soft voice through the  killing silence.

"umm, I see you are freezing so why dontcha take my jacket, I'll never wear it anyways so I won't mind you t..."

" No , am okay thanks!" I replied before even letting him complete his sentence .

He started giggling and a bit of laughing

" What? what are you laughing at"

He turned around and grabbed his denim jacket from the back of the seat and moved a bit closer to me and starting to place it around my shoulders, I  quickly gestured to him to stop with both my hands, I know it is really awkward but I just don't want to open any kind of conversation with a stranger..

His face turned red and got back to his seat . A few moments later I felt light footsteps comming towards me , I raised my head to find him once again.

" well, am not gonna bother you but here is the jacket just in case you needed it "

he handed me the jacket and leaned towards me which made my expression more of a glare

"I won't eat you" he whislered in my ears then turned on his heels laughing bitterly .

Though  he seems such a silly guy, but I am really in need to his jacket so I held my t-shirt's sleeves and wore his jacket feeling better, and sand in my seat a smile appearing on my face at how awkward those last few moments were.

Hey,guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment

-N/U : Tuesday :)