Chapter 7.

"He what?" said my questioning voice as well as my surprised one.

"Kido, Mumi is just kind of kiding ,you know!" Dad said his words pulling me into a semi-hug while rubbing my cheeks with his quite warm hands.His furry p.j's warmed my exposed arms. I ingnored the fact that her earned mum a really strict glare , but decided to just ignore it and ask my the question that I recieved no answer on till now..

"Dady, please I need this vacation. I do really need . Beside,that I think that my ansence may help insolving problems " I said the last few words more in a whisper, while looking deeply into dady's eyes ; and praying deeply that I may recieve an Okay answer.

Mum has already got out of the room after mentioning that it's my own life and she doesn't care what I'll do. Mum has always been this kind of extra carimg motheras wellas dady, but actually since few years she has completely turned into a strict, partially not caring mother.

After few advices from dady,He finally agreed. I just ran to my room,texted louis and packed my bags just to get ready for our journey tommorow.

"Morning,mum"

"Morning"

"You still sad from me,momma! I do really need this vacation plus that Louis said that hus friends are gonna be with us, which means I'll make new friends which I never had since..."

"Okay,It's okay. "

she looked down at her pancake plate and placed the fork to the side , then stod up and gave me a huge hug.For few moments I stod right there astonished if her action, It's been a while since mum have even told me a good word.

I opened the front door ,finding louis stading there with this damn smile on his face, he ran quickly and took my bag off my back shoving a small kiss on my freezing cheecks ,then holding my hands and started running quickly.

"whats up ,louis! stop ! I will fall"

"I parking my car few block away "

"why do we have to run"

"Just to make me feel alive"

"alive? "

"Yeah.Alive"

-I know I deserve a shot in the head, but school is killing me.

any ways vote and comment please xxx