Chapter 6.

"louis ? who is he?"

"uhh , well . He used to live here . In that house and... we became friends few days ago ."

"But first we have to meet him ,okay"

"Sure!" I turned on my heels heading to my bedroom with the most idiotic smile on my face.

I can't actually wait till tomorrow to text louis so I just picked up my phone and started texting him.

"hey,louis"

"Hi :)"

"uhh..I have good news.idk if they are so to you but they are good to me any ways!"

" okay,what are they then?"

"My parents talked to me about travelling durimg the next vacation and I told them that I want you to be my partener...so what do u think?"

" what a good idea! sure I'd like to."

"one more thing"

"??"

"they want to see you"

"see me? I..ai can't"

"louis why? "

"because....idk bjt it just can't happen"

"louis please they'll be nice to you am sure :)"

"okay."

"next week is okay?"

"yeah.okay."

I just wonder what is he hiding. Every time I look into his eyes I just...I just feel something weird. Feel like I can't deeply see him.

But it doesn't matter . I'll just leave fate to do what ever it wants to.

-

It is sunday and louis is finally coming. Am just getting ready as well as my parents. They are really excited to see my "best friend".Am not really used to that word. The bell rings and nobody seems to have enougg time to open, mum is busy with her cooking stuff and dad is just getting ready.

I hurried quick ,opened the door facing that cute familiar face; holding flowers in one hand and his mobile in the other.

"hey, louis. On time"

"yeah I know "

" oh god! I forgot to tell you come in. "

" I don't need invitations any way " he smiled a smile letting his cute little cheeks to rise up.

"mum, louis is here"

" let him in , jessie" mum shouted from the kitchen with sound of dishes beside her.

We entered the living room until mum came with some dishes in her hands .

"where is he ,jessie? I wamt to see him "

"he us sittimg right beside me ,mum!"

Louis smiled to momma a small smile without shaking her hands.

Mum just stood there surprise,fear,and amazement on her face that tyrned pale with her cheeks turning red.

"hh..hi. Hi ,son"

we sat right there on our six chajred table eating silently louis not talkimg at all with my parents amazed as hell . I just wonder what is happenenig , I never saw them in such a weird mood .

The day passed by really fast and louis wasn't good at all. Al the conversatios were me and him only.He didn't talk to my larents at all.

I took the stairs to my parents room, the cold night is hitting me. I knocked and they gave me the permession to get in.

"mom,dad. May I talk a little"

"sure,jessie"

"thank you for letting louis come over am just really happy ..But why don't we go England .I know it is really faraway from Rosewood but I just want t........"

"jessie its over!"

"what ? what isit?"

"Jessie we are sorry you can not travel ."

"I had a feing you was going to  say so! whats so wrong with you two! what happened today huh? what did pissed you off that much?"

" We said no travelling , okay?"

My father loud voice filled the harsh winter's cold.

"why?" I said trying to get more calmer.

"Because he doesn't exsist "

-

het guys !

Am gonna say jt though no body do so except like 2 or thre, comment and vote!

any ways hope u liked it . Sorry it isn't edited :)