s i x.

Not edited, I will do it in morning.
Goodnight!
Comment and vote. ❤️

East:

East:

Today East walked into the trap house with a smirk on his face. He's been sleeping better with Aubrey by his side for only a few days.

Their relationship was weird at work they were boss and employees, at his or her house they acted like roommates, laugh, joke, cook, and then at night they cuddle up and just sleep.

There was no relationship, or potential in anything. He was surprised by the self control because he found her attractive as hell, and vice versa.

"The man of the hour, East what's goodie?" Joey dapped him up. Joey was another one of the niggas he came to Miami with.

"Not shit, what's good with you? How's wifey and the kid? I gotta stop by with some gifts or something for baby Joey."

"They good, thanks man. Why nobody ain't tell me raising a family was that damn expensive? Niggas really do this shit on a 9-5? That's dead" He laughed, shaking his head

"That shit dead all together, ain't no kids this way. Since we on the money conversation, how's the money flowing through this bitch?" East was always concerned about the money.

He didn't need Jay calling him again, talking about numbers.

"How is it? We getting that money. It ain't stopped flowing in yet."

"That's what I like to hear, I'm about to get outta here, I gotta go drop some shit off." He promised to bring Aubrey some food today for her lunch. He also didn't want to be in that depressing ass trap house.

After he left, he grabbed him and Aubrey Hibachi and showed up at 1 Av. No one knew how close they were, and they didn't plan on anyone finding out.

Knowing Tommie and Danny they were going to take this lunch thing overboard and East was going to have to resort in threatening them.

"Aubrey, take your break" he walked back to his office taking their food out of the bags.

Aubrey rushed to the back of the office sitting down. East learned early that Aubrey was a food addict, so the days she decided not to cook something off the Tasty app, he would bring something back or vise versa.

"You were out before I was this morning." She poured the white sauce over her food, licking the little bit off her finger she dropped.

"You in my business right now, imma need you to mind yours." He looked at the schedule noticing Aubrey was off for the next three days.

"You off for the next three days. You ain't got no life, what you on?" He asked her, eating the steak off his fork.

"Honestly? Shop, and watch movies. What I always do on my off days. I might go back to New York. Figure out what's going on." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly

"Nah mama, if your folks don't want you up there it gotta be a reason. I won't let you go even if I gotta take off to make sure you don't go up there. Might get somebody to watch your sneaky ass" East was definitely protective over Aubrey because of her connections to 'U"

East didn't play when it came to Aubrey taking Uber's and Lyft's alone so if she was drunk, or just simply didn't want to drive he would offer to drive. He trusted no one.

He would stay late at 1 Av nights she was supposed to closed up alone, just to make sure she was safe.

He felt like he owed it to Unique to protect her the way he did his mom. He also had a soft spot for Aubrey. Something he just wasn't used to having for people.

"I guess you're right, I just miss my parents, and something has to be up. I'm so worried." She played with her food, her bottom lip poking out.

"You said he's a Kingpin in New York, well maybe he has to get some stuff handled first and then they'll let me come home. I'm just trying to look at the glass half full instead of half empty. My patience is running thin as hell." Once she realized how much time she had left for break she started scooping the food into her mouth.

"Anyways, what do you want for Dinner?" East shrugged his shoulders, wanting her to choose. Certain questions made Aubrey feel like they were too comfortable with each other for it to only be a month.

East just brushed it off, and told her it was far from a relationship. He reminded her of that a lot, probably more than he should have. He just needed to make sure she knew.

"So, I have a date tomorrow night so, you're going to have to get your own dinner." Aubrey smiled, closing her plate up. East wanted to snatch it up and tell her to get that nigga to bring her some food. He would've if she wasn't already finished.

"He know you be staying with another nigga at night?" He mugged Aubrey, he wasn't jealous he just didn't want the one person that brought him peace at night to be taken away from him.

"No, he doesn't and that is why I'm meeting him at the restaurant. So he don't have to see you." East rolled his eyes, waving Aubrey off

"Fuck all that shit you talking, get out my office and go back to break." East was annoyed for her speaking on it. She knew Tee and Danny had something to do with it. They always have her on some amp shit.

After Aubrey left East office, he roamed on his computer buying stuff for him and some for Aubrey.

Reek walked in this office, running his hand over his face "Nigga, you not finna believe this shit."

"What's good?"

"I heard from these young bulls out in New York, some OGs got out of jail on some take over New York again shit, sent some trained killers out about a month ago to off Unique and Milani in they house."

A month ago was Aubrey's first time in Miami, and it was making sense.

East contemplated on telling her.

"That's fucking my head up" shaking his head, "I need some time to get it together, imma hit you later."

East made the decision that he wasn't going to tell Aubrey.

He hoped it didn't come back to haunt him. This was also good news to him. He was about to have New York in his hands. More money, more problems.

With Unique and Milani gone it made his takeover easier. No guilt.

Calling up some of his most trained shooters, he decided he wouldn't take this one into his hands completely.

"I got 100 grand for whoever can get my main target. Ready?"

He was about to be the King of the East, and he didn't need Aubrey getting in his way.

As long as Aubrey didn't know about her parents she wouldn't try to go back to New York and possibly get killed. Maybe he was protecting her.

Maybe it was selfish, maybe this was his way of convincing himself not to tell her anything.

Either way it goes, East had to get his money.