¥•Fake•it•till•you•make•it•¥

~Angelica's POV~

   After a few minutes of Peggy screaming and me throwing things we finally calmed down.

   "Peggy I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. But I also don't want you to change your self." I said looking down at the floor.

      "Angie I'm not twelve I can take care of myself I don't need you to baby me any more." Peggy said angry.

"But I done even know this girl personally and-"

"And I would like to keep it like that." Peggy cut me off then walked upstairs.

"What did I do to deserve this." I said speaking to the lord.

~Peggy's POV~

I don't understand why Angelica can't except me like this I mean Theodosia likes me like this.

The thought of Theodosia made me blush.
I take off my make up and Change so I can sleep. I wonder what she's doing now...

~Eliza's POV~

Me and Maria watched a movie and she was getting tired.

"I'll go get you some clothes to wear." I said walking out my room.

I grabbed some shorts and a tank top.

I walked past Angelica's room to see her on the phone blushing like crazy.

"Alright tell Theo I said good.          night...Alright bye." She said then hung up.

"Was that my future brother in law on the phone." I said smirking holding some clothes for Maria.

Angelica blushed. "Me and Aaron are not getting married." She said rolling her eyes.

She then frowned. "Peggy would have said something like what you said." She sighed.

"How is she?" I said rubbing her back.

"She fell asleep before I could even apologize... Eliza what if she never forgives me..."  Angelica said starting to tear up.

"Shhhh I'll talk to her tomorrow. There's no way that she could stay mad at you. She'll come around." I said comforting her.

She then looked at the clothes in my hand. "Who's sleeping over?"

I blushed I forgot all about that.

"Maria sleeping over." I said laughing nervously.

"Oh cool two besties having some girlfriend time." She said poking my sides.

"Ya just two besties.... anyways good night." I said leaving her room.

I got this all under control no one needs to know i have feelings for Maria it's not like I'm growing an extra head or anything no one will notice.

I entered my room and I saw her trying not to fall asleep.

"I got you some clothes." I said handing her the clothes.

"Thanks." She said groggily.

I sat on my bed I thought she was  going to the bathroom to change but she just close the door and changed right In front of me.

I kinda diddnt mind. She saw me staring so I turned away blushing. After she finished i let her lay on my bed.

"Well I'm gonna go sleep on the couch I left some blankets over there." I said and told her good night.

I was laying on the couch. I couldn't sleep my head was wrapped  around my sexuality,Maria, Peggy and Angelica fighting.

I closed my eyes that's when I felt someone lightly tap me.