¥~PEGGY!~¥

A/N: okay guys so what's popping I feel like this story is getting good but I don't want to continue my other one yet I don't know it's complicated

(Still) Angelica's POV

When me and Maria and Eliza got to my house we opened the door and made sure dads not home and he's not.

We went straight up to Peggy's room we burst through the door.

"Jesus ever learn how to knock?" Peggy said calmly while she was at her desk writing something down.

"PEGGY ARE YOU OKAY?!" Eliza said.

"She wasn't even good enough for you..." Maria said.

"I knew this would happen...but I didn't think it would be with Aaron." I said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Peggy asked.

"THEODOSIA!" We all yelled.

"Oh yeah her." She said looking back down at her paper and crumbled it up and threw it in her trash beneath her seat.

"Your okay about this?" Eliza said.

"What that she started dating another guy without telling me? No Eliza it fucking sucks!" She said looking.

I'm kinda glad that I was right I kept telling Peggy over and over AND OVER that this might happen and she didn't listen to me.

"I can't believe I really thought she cared for me. She was supposed to be the one who's there for me." Peggy said.

"We got you ice cream." Maria said

"Thanks but I'm not hungry." She said taking another sheet of paper.

"Hey do you guys think you can give me and Peggy some privacy?" I say.

"Oh but..." Eliza said and Maria dragged her out.

"Peggy listen I am sorry your going trough a break up like this okay? But you have to show her that your doing better without her." I said.

"It's not that easy..she was my first love." She said choking up a little.

"I know pegs I'm so sorry for you and she should have told you about this earlier-"

"But she didn't and that's why I'm upset." She said tearing up.

"Peggy please don't cry." I say pulling out a chair and sitting next to her

I hug her tightly and I can hear her sobbing.

"You where right...."she said crying.

Of course I was

"You know what? I know what will make you feel better how about me you and Eliza and Maria go Shopping." I say smiling.

"But dad paused our bank accounts." She said whipping some tears.

"Pfft not mine he knows not to pause mine." I said.

We both laugh a little.

"I'll let you get dressed." I said standing up and walking out her room.

"Guys where going shopping since Peggy feels...." I stopped talking once I see Aaron and Theodosia sitting on the couch and Eliza giving them some tea.

"What the hell?" I mouth at Eliza.

"Sorry." She said walking back to the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say faking a smile.

"Oh well I came over to work on the project." Theodosia said.

"Just came over to say hi." Aaron said.

I see Maria roll her eyes and I laugh a little.

"Hey can we talk?" Aaron said.

I lead him to the kitchen. Where Eliza is.

I point to the exit out the kitchen so she can leave.

"What's up." I say.

"Why'd you walk out of class what happened to not missing education?" He said confused.

I remember that day when Theodosia came to our school and everyone's life's just went upside down.

"Me and Eliza had to talk that's all." I said shrugging.

"How's baby Theo?" I say smiling at the thought of the cute little toddler.

"Well she's getting better but talking less then usual if that makes sense." He said turning to a worried face.

"Why would She be talking less?" I said confused.

He stayed silent.

"Aaron?" I said waving my hands in front of him.

"She's just not okay I think." He said kinda fed up.

"Well She has to be her birthday is coming up." I say.

"Well she's not Angelica plus she's not even talking to me anymore. She just mostly spends time in her room reading.
Hopefully Theodosia can help me get her back to normal." He said smiling and looking at her. Through the exit of the kitchen.

Of course.

"Like she will." I mumble under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" I said smiling.

"Okay well you have any advice." He said digging his hands in his pockets.

"Give her the most attention okay always put Theo first." I said shrugging.

"And if that doesn't work then try having little conversations with her." I said.

"Alright thanks." He said hugging me.

I great fully hug him back. I don't want to let go but I can tell he doesn't either so I end the hug that almost lasted way to long.

We awkwardly smile at each other and that's when we hear a "crash!"

Me Aaron run to the living room and see Peggy throwing stuff at Theodosia.

"So you come to my house..."

She picks up another glass plate and throws it at a wall that Theodosia is by.

"With your new boyfriend..."

She throws a fork.

"Which you by the way didn't tell me about!"

She said with a sarcastic smile then throws more stuff from the table she standing by.

"Because I just didn't know how to tell you okay?" Theodosia said like she was full of guilt.

Maria and Eliza are just watching the two and there eating popcorn.

"So you decided to not tell me at all and let me figure out?!" She said starting raise her voice.

"I don't know okay peggy maybe we're not meant to be." She said shrugging

"Can you two please calm down and stop  throwing stuff?!" I said looking at Theodosia and back at Peggy.

They finally stepped down and let me talk.

"Aaron I think you And Theodosia should go me and her will do our project at your house." I say.

Theodosia and Aaron leave and Peggy just stands there.

"Peggy what was that?!" I said.

"Nothing." She grunted.

"You okay?" I say.

"Can we just get food instead." She said looking at me and I nod.

Okay sorry for not posting school has been eating me up and moms trying to find a house for us to move Becuase  she apparently doesn't like this one anyways byyye!!!