¥~Pasta~¥

A/N: sorry haven't update been really busy and the title doesn't make sense because my brain juices wanna sleep so I'm trying my best to past the test and survive...sorry my sister just hates when I do that anyways enjoy

Alex P.O.V
I walked back to the dorm I was kinda in relief I try to look really professional for that interview.

I walked into the dorm I saw Thomas picking at some ramen noodles in a bowl with a fork.

"Hey Thomas." I said sitting on the couch and turned on my phone.

I wondered where John was probably sleeping... Wait Thomas?!

I stood up and looked at him.

"Why the hell are you here?!" I yelled.

He just shrugged and went back to picking at his noodles.

Okay now I have to find John. I called him on my phone and I heard it ring in the bathroom.

I knocked on the door. And he peeked his head out.

"Is he gone?" John said.

"No...what the hell is going on." I said confused.

John opened the door and came out.

"I don't know I was about to take a shower when I saw him..." he said looking at Thomas.

Okay this is weird I walked up Thomas. John followed behind me.

"Thomas?" I said.

He didn't even look up.

"What do you want?" He said.

"What do you mean what do I  fucking want your in my dorm eating our fucking food!" I said confused with this whole situation

"Thomas? Is something happening? To you..." John said from behind me. He was acting like Thomas was contagious and I was some kinda shield.

Well I mean Thomas has a bad case of being an ass hole 24/7 so...

Thomas just put his face in the noodles. Then mumbled something not even aliens would understand.

"What?" John said interested now.

He put his face up from the bowl some noodles in his hair and tear tracks on his face.

"James is mad at me..." Thomas said crying back in the bowl.

I'm kinda surprise he found any food in this dorm.

"That doesn't explain why your here." I said not surprise.

John hit my arm and then looked at Thomas.

"Do you know why he's mad at you?" John said. See he's that person who cares about everyone's life's I'm just that person who cares about probably two or four people. And then moves on with life.

"He caught me..." Thomas said then mumbled the rest in his soup.

"John if your surprised by this then I might go crazy." I said still looking down at Thomas.

"Alex...Thomas he caught you doing what." John said sitting in the other chair across the table.

"It's pretty obvious he was fucking  some girl I mean look at him." I said.

"Alex stop your being an ass hole." John said looking at me. Look at those eyes...pretty eyes. So I just didn't say anything.

"I was smoking and he said for me to stop doing that because I can die from that blah blah blah and then after he just didn't show up at our dorm..." Then he started to cry again.