part 7

Whole day naina didn't even came out from room . She didn't  even ate anything. Servant came to offer good but she didn't opened the door what if someone take her away from here .

It was night ..she was feeling hungry now . But in her fear she didn't even wanna move out of room .

She got up and opened the almirah ..and searched in drawer and she was right there were few chocolates .
A smile came on her lips remembering how raj always used to hide chocolates here .

She loved chocolates so much ..raj always used to say its not good for health and all that .so he used to kept in drawer and gave her only one a day  .

She laughed..remembering their nok jhok . She always knew raj used to hide here but still she used to pretend she doesn't know because she loved when raj used to pamper her and care her .

She took the chocolate unwrap it and started to eat it with a continuous smile on her face .

She remember how caring raj is for her. .how once when she was on her periods he has took care of her.

It was night raj was sleeping when he heard a painful moan . He immediately opened his eyes and look at naina . Her eyes were closed but moaning in pain . He tap on her cheeks. .

Raj : naina. .kua hua?  Dard ho rha h?

Naina opened her eyes

Naina : han wo..but its ok  . Yoh sleep.its usual ..i mean i always have pain on my first day ..it will be fine till morning.

Raj : han but..any medicine you need?

Naina : no raj..i don't take medicines during this.

Raj : but kuch to ..i mean something which i can do?

Naina bit her lower lip..she needed a hot water bag to massage but how she can say to him

Raj : kya hua..bolo na what you need

Naina  : wo i need a hot water bag..

Raj :  ok i will  bring..

He rushed to kitchen and with in 2 minutes he was back . .with a water bag and a bowl

Naina forwarded her hand for bag ..

But raj placed on side table and himself sits on bed . He make naina lays in his lap with her back on his chest . . And make her leg straight ..then he put a little hot oil from bowl and start massaging on her lower abdomen

Naina hesitant hold his hand

Naina : nhi..i will do

Raj : kyun ..why i can't?

Naina blushed

Raj : ohh..

He brings his lips near her ears and whisper

Raj : don't forget i have already seen more than this

Naina smacked on his hand

Raj : what? Mene kuch galat nhi kha..

Naina : when i say that u said something wrong..

Acha now stop talking and do whatever you want ..its paining..

Raj pulls her t shirt little up and started massaging her there .

Naina loved his touch..moreover it give a little relax from her pain . She rested her head completely on his chest ..and closed her eyes.

Rajveer keep massaging for few minutes..naina was biting her lower lip in between to control her moan  . Rajveer with his another free hand hugged her from behind.  And kissed her on her shoulder.

Raj  : relax...try to sleep .

Naina snuggle more into him . Afrer about an hour naina slept . Rajveer make her rest on bed and goes to wash his hand .

Thinking about that beautiful moment naina smiled. How  beautifully their relation developed in 2 years. Yes from last 2 years they were in love and from last 6 months in live in relation but these 2 months without him were like a hell for her .

She many times said to raj to get marry ..but rajveer has always craved for family so he wanted to marry her with her family blessings.  For this even he has gone to meet her parents also but her brother insultef him .

Naina was angry at that time but rajveer make her understand that its normal for naveen ..he has right to be angry..but with time he will accept .

Now also he was so sure that after coming from mission he will go to talk again with them ..but..don't know what their fate had stored for them .

Morning rays fall on her eyes. .she opened her eyes lazily to look around her world. But soon she heard a loud sound of door banging   ...someone was banging the door too loud..

Naina got afraid. .thinking who may be.

She goes near the door..

And ask

Naina : k..k..konn  ?   Konn h?

Voice : mam sahab mein hun neeraj ( servant ) mam sahab jldu se tv on kijiye news channel lgayie..

Naina found his voice tensed and worried . She opened the door

Naina : kyun kya hua..

Neeraj : mam sahab tv p khbr a rhi h..kashmir se laut rhe  faujiyo pr hmla ho gya h..aur  ..

Naina : k..kya

Neeraj : aur wo log 3 log the aur..

Naina : a..aur?

Neeraj : aur...teeno mare gye..