part 21

it was 1 at night but sleep was far away from both of eyes..

naina was tossing and turning on bed ..its not that she was worried. .today after so many days she was feeling relaxed ..feeling complete. .afterall now her rajveer is with her . but still her mind was occupied with too many thoughts ..she very well known to Rajveer she knew he is not going to leave abhimanyun. .and for that he will not even care for his career  and this thing was scaring her.

here rajveer was awaked and standing  near his room window. Naina ' tearful eyes ...her painful cries were hallucinating him . ..how destiny can be cruel with them..but one side he was thankful to God for letting them meet again ...for keeping his love save..but he is not going to leave that abhimanyun at any cost ..today he stopped just because of naina..but he has to pay for this..he has to pay for making his naina cry...how dare he to touch her. .

but one thing was sure ..now  they both are with each other and will not allow anyone to separate them.

As sun rises with a new shine..Here in KMA a new day brings a new shine in many of eyes ..

it was breakfast time and almost all cadets were in mess enjoying their breakfast .. As rajveer enters the first thing his eyes look for was his naina..and here she is sitting lost  ..with captain Abhimanyun.

He filled his plate with breakfast and reached to their table..

rajveer : may i?

abhimanyu : ya sure..

and rajveer took seat just in front of naina..and a shine come in naina ' eyes

rajveer : actually. .all the tables are booked

abhimanyun : its captain shekawat. .infact hme acha lga that you are trying to be familiar ..

to which rajveer just smiled

Rajveer  ( looking towards naina ) : hii ..seeing you first time in academy. .

naina was surprised. .she looked at his eyes..

but before naina could reply. .

abhimanyun : she is my wife..naina..Naina rai chauhan

these words pricked the hearts of both rajveer and naina..
naina ' grip become tight on her spooon..

rajveer looks at her and blinks his eyes as if assuring that he is fine.

rajveer : oh hii..naina..ji..

to which naina just look at him.

abhimanyun : so captain shekawat. .kasi lgi apko hmari KMA

rajveer : apki nhi hmaei KMA ..shayd ap jante nhi apse bhu phle ka rishta h mera yhan se

abhimanyun : matlab 

rajveer : i had been the student of here

abhimanyun : ohh really..great . i am surprised again..

rajveer : again?

abhimanyu : ya..first time hun surprise hue the jb brigadier chandokh apki tareef kr rhe the. .hmare matlab asani se tareef nhi krte wo kisi ki..to .

rajveer smiled

Rajveer : abhi to apko bhut surprise milne baki he ...captain..chauhan

abhimanyun : hopefully nice ones

rajveer : yh to waqat hi btayega..

abhimanyun : hme intzar rhega..filhal hun chlte h ab..( to naina )chle naina

naina was about to stand

rajveer : are pr apne to apna breakfast khatm hi nhi kiya..

abhimanyun looked at her plate ..it was same as she filled

rajveer : galat..kiya apne abhimanyun

abhimanyun : huh?

rajveer : mera matlab naina ji ne to abhi breakfast finish nhi kiya aur apne unhe utha liya..atleast let her eat..

naina looked at him.

abhimanyun : a..ha..ok..naina ap apna khatm kr ke a jayiega..hm chlte h .hmari class h

naina nodded .

as abhimanyun left ..naina looked at him..rajveer blinked his eyes..naina took seat. .

rajveer slides his plate of breakfast to her..naina looked at him and then at plate..it was all her favourite. ..her favourite breakfast was in his plate. ..she smiled..what a irony..in these days even she forgot what she likes and what she dislikes but he..he..thats his love..his care ..

rajveer took her breakfast plate.

rajveer: finish it..

naina took one spoon ..but her tears didn't let her take another..she left the spoon and runs from there..

rajveer : nainaaa..

hi guys...after a long time i wrote..hope it goes well..finger crossed ..and waiting for your response.