part 14

Rajveer stood there in shock .

Person : yes ?

Rajveer : wo..captain chuhan ?

Abhimanyu : yes..captain Abhimanyun Rai Chuhan.  But maf kihiye hmne phchana nhi apko

Rajveer : captain rajveer singh shekawat. .posted as strategy and communication teacher .

Abhimanyun : ohh..ya brigadier chandokh  inform me....hii

He forwarded his hand to which rajveer shaked . But his eyes were trying to peep out inside his room .

Abhimanyun : so hope you have settled. .

Abhimanyun said while coming out of room ..

Rajveer : ya was about to go..but thought to meet the vice principal of academy.

Abhimanyun : thats so nice of you ..

He started locking his room.  Now rajveer got his naina is not there .

Abhimanyun : sorry captain shekawat i will meet you later. .i need to go somewhere.

Rajveer : ya ofcourse.

Abhimanyun left and rajveer moved to his room .

........................................................................

It was night and still he was not able to see her.. now his inner strength was loosing  . He was getting impatient.  He haven't left any single possible place to look for her but  to his bad luck he didn't even get a hope . He was in his room moving restlessly. 

Raj : naina khan ho ..please please come to me..please

Tears rolled down his eyes .

He still remember the days when they can't even stay away for each other not even for a day . He still remember how once he has to go away from city for a work.  He returned to home next day noon ..naina was not there at home.  She has gone to college . And he was not even able to wait till evening  .

A smile came on his lips remembering how he reached to her college to meet her and how happy naina was to see him .

Naina has just came out of class when her cell rang . It was rajveer. .

Raj : missed you..

Naina sighs

Naina : not more than me..

Rajveer : really?

Naina : ya..

Rajveer : then prove..

Naina : what?

Rajveer : that you missed me more..

Naina : what i do to prove

Rajveer : nothing much bs just come to me..

Naina : bs? Mujhe to lga tha kuch. .u know something exciting. .something tough you will demand.

Rajveer smiled : i am outside your college

Naina disconnected the call and run from there .

She came running near the gate and there she was standing infront of college gate dressed up in  sky blue loose tshirt .

Naina came running ..and throw her self in his arms which were waiting for him .

Both closed their eyes and felt each other. 

Naina : missed you

Raj : missed you too ..

Hug was passionate showing each other need . Soon raj ' hands entered in her top and started feeling her skin . Naina ' lips were touching his neck skin .

Raj ( in husky voice ): i need you

Naina : all yours..

Rajveer separates and looks at her .

Rajveer : ghr chle? ?

Naina nodded . And both drived to their home  .

Rajveer was remembering that wonderful time and was smiling with teary eyes . Their love was so much free ..they were so much free with each other..never needed to hide their needs. They never think of another way..they were of each other completely marriage was important for them but just to satisfy society. 

Raj : naina see your raj is waiting for you..please come and prove that you missed me more..

In frustration he throws the vase placed there om table . And just to take a breath moved near a window . But what he saw from there stopped his heartbeat for a while. .he immediately rushed from there..his hand was little bleeding due to hitting with vase but at this time he doesn't care . He rushed

And with in 2 minutes he reached in ground ..he was breathing fast and in that breathing voice but a smile on face

Rajveer : n..n..nainaaa

A girl was standing there with her back towards him wearing a simple blue  suit . Her duppta was flying . Listening the voice  ..confused look came on her face ..is it true..is it really her raj..is it he..or she just imagining. .with a fearful heart she turned .

Their eyes become cloudy due to tears ..

Naina came forward . She was looking at him as if seeing  a beautiful dream . She didn't even moved her eyes for once what if he disappeared. .what of its only a dream..what of as always she is the one who is seeing  him .

Rajveer was looking at her with a blurred vision due to tears . Has he really found her..was it really true..is he really seeing her ..is her naina is standing there ..

Both moved towards each other ..rajveer was first to raise his hand to touch her..to hold her..to never let her go..to tell her how much he have craved for her 

He touched her cheek ..and naina ' eyes turned wide..thats true ..her raj is there..its not a dream..

She raised her hand treambling badly and touched his cheek ..feeling him in real she gasped and started crying more . She opened her mouth to say something but words didn’t came out of her mouth  .

Rajveer smiled : naina...

Naina : aap..the..ek h

Rajveer : han bilkul theek hun..tumhare samne hun ..

Naina smiled listening this and hugged him .rajveer hugged her back . Both hugged each other like if hidding each other from world ..preserving them ..saying them how much they have missed each other..saying how important they are for each other ..both were crying their heartout..

both were crying their heartout