part 16

Couldn't believe. .these eyes are the same. Same which has always shown  love for me and today are not even able to meet me.why ...why i feel its the same. .my jaan ..my naina who loved me..its the same for whom i am her heartbeat. .why i feel she still love me..then why.. why she lying to me?

Actually not even lying she even didn't said  anything. .nothing. .it has been 2 days. .yes days we  are loving under same roof but still stranger for each other . Even now she is sitting just infront of me . Infront of my eyes..sitting beside her husband having her dinner . But ..she didn't even raise her eyes to meet with me..

She is feeling so uncomfortable sitting in front of me..my naina who was so free with me is behaving like this..but i can't see her like this so i have decided. .decided to leave this place .

I am waiting for BC ..as he will come i will give my resign ...i know its against tge protocol even its against to my ethics but at present nothing maters more . I know i am being selfish ..but i have to . I already had thought if naina will be happy with her husband then i will let her live  .

Her husband has left . May be its right time. .i just wanna say bye to her ..may be we will not meet again. .i dont know how i am going to live without her. .but i have to. Have to let her live .

She too stood up and kept her plate . .i followed him . She was walking through corridors ..and i was following him . I don't wanna create any scene here .

She enters her. .no their room . She was about to shut her door when i put my hand between and she stilled.

She was looking at me so strangely...its the first time me not able to understand her eyes. ..

Rajveer : naina..

And she looks at me in confusion..

Rajveer : wo..i  ...i am sorry.

Pain was visible in her eyes . .ohh god so much i wanted to hug her . Took her pain .

Rajveer : naina. .i am leaving 

She immediately turns her face and steped inside . I was not sure to enter or not but not able to control my heart ..i stepped.

Rajveer : i know naina..because of me ..you are going through this pain..i know ..i am sorry ..shayd mujhe wapis nhi ana chahiye tha 

She closed her eyes ..as if absorbing pain . Why her behaviour is making me confuse ...why 

Rajveer : shayd mujhe. .kash mein mar jata

Thats it..my this words opened her..this was what i want ..

She turned and slapped me  . ..this is my naina . This slap bring smile on my lips .

I smiled and this make my naina. ..yes my naina more angry ..

She again put a slap  ...but this time she didn't stopped at slap and continue slapping and fists on my chest . She was crying ..crying bitterly.

Not able to see her like this i pulled her ..and hugged her . She was pushing me but i made my grip stronger .

She was still fidgeting. .but i didn't  let her go ..after a while age got tired and hugged me back . I smiled. ..i got my naina back..infact i didn't lost her ..she was and is only mine . And i will never let her go away .

She was still crying and taking hiccups..i hold her face  . Her eyes was completely wet face red....now i saw her eyes. These are sleepless ..sleepless from don't know how many nights .

I cupped her face ..she raised her eyes and looked at me. .her lips trembling. .not able to control i kissed . Kissed on her lips . And as if waiting for just initial she holds me from my head and kissed me back.  We both kissed each other ..it waa not some romantic or passionate ..it was our pain ..we were taking each other pain ..we were taking our anger on each other ..

Saliva waa running out but i was not in mood to stop ..kissing her like no end  . I pushed her and she hit with nearby table and something hit on floor. .

And in next second ..naina stopped and pushed me.  She looked at me ..as if shocked from herself .

She hold my arm and lead me to door .

I stopped and didn't move .

Naina : raaj..please...go

Ohhh..how much i have craved for listening this word...raaj...

Rajveer : why  you doing this..

Naina : just go..please..

And she again pushed me outside and shut the door .

I was standing outside a shut door but i was smiling. .who will not..after now his love is still there ..he has not lost her .

I was standing like a stupid. .when an orderly came

Orderly : sir ap subh brigadier sir k bare mein puch rhe the ..wo a chuke h  . Aap mil skte h unse

I smiled looking at him . He looked confused

Rajveer : no need now.

After saying this i left ..to think further how to convince naina .

................... ................ ..................

How i tell you raj ...how ...tumhari naina phle jasi nhi rhi ...yh naina ...

And she shout. .she cried sitting on floor .