part 9

Room was decorated with flowers.  Some girls pulled her and make her sit on bed .

They were  saying something and laughing. Naina was getting suffocated . After talking and teasing  they all left but soon again there was door knob sound .

Abhimanyun locked the room and sits beside her.

Naina didn't even feel or react on his presence .

Abhimanyun : naina hum jante h..aap yh shadi nhi krna chahti thi . Hm yh bhi jante h apne hme sb kuch kha bhi tha pr hm mafi mangte h naina hm apke shadi k liye mna nhi kr paye..

Naina hm aur naveen bhut ache dost h ..aur hm apne dost ko mna nhi kr paye.

Naina hm jante h aap shayd abhi hmse pyar nhi krti pr itna bhi jante h waqat k sath aap hme apna lengi..aur naina hm chahte h k aap apna past bhool jaye ..hm nhi jante wo kon the jinse ap pyar krti  thi ..pr hme itna jrur pta h k aj aap hmari biwi h. Hmari jeevan sathi.

Seeing no response from naina he touched her on her hand .

Abhimanyu : naina ap sun rhi h na

This touch awakens her actually irritates her . She has submitted herself to only one person that is her raj and now this touch was like a irritation.  She jerked his hand . And now the realisation hit her . She looked around ..the room. .the decor. ..and then at her dress..

Now she realised her state ..

Abhimanyun : kya hua naina..aap theek h

Naina looked at him ...she was reacting like a small baby has woken up from sleep and found himself at some weird place where he found no one of him .

Naina was dusting something from her with her hands ..thumis jewellery. .this red lehnga was irritating her . Abhimanyu was just looking at her . She goes near  mirror and looked at her..she was not naina..she was not raj ' naina..

Her eyes fell on sindoor in her maang ..and she rubbed her maang like if removing mud from her face .

Abhimanyun : yh aap kya kr rhi h naina .yh galat h ..aap shadi shuda h..

Naina turned and looked at him as if he has declared a death punishment.

Naina : nhii...mene apse shadi nhi ki h  . Mein apse shadi kr hi nhi skti. Mein to ..mein

Abhimanyun : naina. .hme nhi smjh a rha aap kya kh rhi h..hmari aj shadi hui h..aur naina aap ..naina jisse aap pyar krti thi wo ab is duniya mein nhi rhe aur jitni jldi ap yh bat man legi utna hi apke liye acha hoga..

And in anger he left the room and banged the door.

Now naina came back to reality. .her raj ..her raj has left her . She falls on floor

Naina : raaaaj....raaj...nhiiii...raaaj..

Yh mene kya kr diya..mein kisi aur se shadi kase kr skti hun . Yh kya kiya mene ..nhiii...raj....then that day replay infront of her eyes..

Raj is no more ..i verified.

She cried bitterly. ..loudly..but no one was there to listen her..to console her..she was crying lost in this world.  She was lost..she was alone..her raj..her raj has left her alone..

Naina : nhi rajjjj. ...nhiiiiiii...apne wada kiya tha ..aao mujhe nhi chod skte ..mein kya kru ab..ahhhhh...

It was all so painful ..so suffocating. .

She started pulling her duppta..rubbed off her makeup . Rubbed off her lipstick. .then her hands reaches her mangalsutra. 

She looked at it..this chain..she has always dreamt to wear from her raj with his hands..now if he not there then why it..

She pulled it and throw it away . ..

Naina : ahhhhh...

This pain was killing her..it was getting uncontrollable. .

She looked around hold a vase . Smashed it on mirror. Glass broke in pieces .

This life is nothing without him . What about this heart if its heartbeat not there ..her heartbeat. .heartbeat. .this was the name she always used to give . Her heartbeat. .her raj..

When heartbeat not there ..then this breathing must also stop..

She took a broken glass piece and slit it on her wrist. In a single moment she was surrounded by a pool of blood. .but today her raj was not there..not there to hold her .

Slowly slowly darkness surrounds her...but in this darkness also one face was forming...
One whisper came..

Rajjjj

.................................................

At jammu ..near a telephone booth..

A person came out ..frustration visible on his face . Tiredness was there..but still not leaving his last hope.

Hudda : kya hua sir ji? Bat hui

Rajveer  : again..phone switched off..and ghr pr kisi n uthaya nhi

Alekh : aap fikar mt kro . Ab to wase bhi hm thodi der mei  delhi phunch hi jayenge

Rajveer : hmm...
Naina..tumhara phone kyun off h. Your raj is dying with tension . Pichle 2 din se tumse contact krne ki koshish kr rha hun...mera dil bhut dar rha h..but don't worry your heartbeat is coming..and i promise ab mein timhe ek pal bhi khud se door nhi krunga. .and ya as always you were right..we will get married. .no matter who agree or not ..we noth agree that matters
If your parents accept us to mein ise apni khuskismati smjhunga ki mujhe bhi maa baba ka pyar milega pr agr na mane to man lunga ki shayd bhagwan ne meri kismat mein parents ka pyar likha hi nhi..but i will never let you away from me..never. .
Your heartbeat is returning jaan..