part 8

Naina : captain mishra ..please btayie na.

Ritu : naina..kuch nhi kh skte ..jo reports mili uske hisab se to wo teeno capatin rajveer. .lt. sharma ..aur lt hudda hi h..baki captain randhawa btayenge..

Naina sits there itself..

Naina : nhi..

Ritu : naina smbhalo apne ap ko..capatin gunraj reports lene gye h na..

Naina saw captain gunraj randhawa entering in headquarters.  He was good friend of rajveer so naina knew him . She runs to him. .seeing her captain randhawa stop

Naina : gunny..raj..wo sb kh rhe h..aap pta kro..mera raj..

Gunny : naina.. raj is no more now..

Naina : noo..aap kase kh skte h. .ho skta h wo koi aur ho..aur mera raj mujhe chod k nhi ja skta..nhi

Gunny : naina..i verified.

These words took the land beneath her feet . She falls on ground . They both were standing just at the door .

Gunny runs his hand in his hairs..his eyes also welled with tears ..afterall he has lost his friend.

But being an army officer. .he has to be strong. .

Naina was sitting there lifeless  when someone pulled her from her hand . Naina didn't even looked at the person . The person starts dragging her

Gunny : kya kr h tu naveen?  

Naveen : naina chl yhan se..

Naina was just like a statue. .

Naveen drag her from her arm and make her sits in car.

Gunny looked at them departing .

...............................................

A lady : kya nam likhun hath pr..

Era looked at naina who was sitting like a statue no tears ...no emotions nothing..

Era came and carressed her hairs..

Era : abhimanyun. .aap abhi likh dijiye.

Lady started crafting mehndi design.

Era : naina..kuch to bol beta. Kl shadi h teri ..kuch to bol..

Era was also crying seeing her daughter lifeless

Naina didn't even respond. .she just like a robot was following what she told to do.

...............................................

Pandit ji : ldki ko bulaiye..

Era : mein lekr ati hun

Naveen : maa ap rukiye me lata hun

Naveen goes to naina ' room and found her sitting in front of mirror and looking at her hands .

Naveen : naina ..

She didn't even respond.

Naveen make her stand from her shoulder.

Naveen : janta hun tu mujhse nraz h..pr naina yhi tere liye shi h..abhi bhut pyar krta h tujhse..bhut khush rkhega wo tujhe..dekh lena abhi ka pyar tujhe sb kuch bula dega..

Naina raised her eyes and looked at him.  It was first time after she came home she has reacted. Her eyes empty..no tears..just pain..

Naveen : han..bhut khush rhegi tu..dekh jo kuch ho gya bhool ja use  .

Till then era entered.

Era : chle...

Both took naina outside .

Naina did what she was told to do..but without any emotion .

She didn't even knew when pandit ji declared them married. 

During vidhayi time no tears. .she just walk along and sits in car . People were whispering. .many ones were talking..about this marriage like girl is not happy..she love someone else..

But who know the pain of one who has just lost her heartbeat. .

No one get tired of his or her heartbeat but what if that heart breaks and heartbeat left your body. .