Breaking

Tony had been tortured for six hours, he was beginning to become tired and he could feel that his arc reactor was failing him.
He had a feeling that his captor wouldn't release Clint. He didn't want that feeling to be true. He wanted Clint to go back to his family, he wanted Hawkeye to be safe.

Doctor Zola had taken out a car battery, two crocodile clips and two wires. The battery was connected to a fuse box.
"This is getting boring Tony, I'll ask one last time, tell me everything I need to know or death is going to meet you very soon".
Stark didn't want to die, he wanted to be with Pepper, maybe even quit this Avengers business.

"I'm not telling". Tony's arc reactor was removed, causing Tony to gasp in pain. Stark began to breath quicker, gasping for air as the pain in his chest began to set in. "Argh....Ah...Ah....Please, stop this, I can't- take this anymore". The Winter Soldier stood emotionless as Zola hooked Tony to the car battery.

The doctor flipped a switch and Tony immediately began to struggle in his bounds. Electric shocks riddled through Tony's body as the chains moved side to side. The screams echoed along the entire building.
"Tell me everything Stark".
"O-okay... I'll tell..", Stark wanted to die, he wanted his consciousness to go. He knew that he had a slim chance of survival and that was okay.

Blood, bruises, burns and broken bones littered his body. The emotional, mental and physical torture was getting to him and was breaking his mind in two. "Weaknesses Stark, I want to know everyones weaknesses first".
Tony gasped for breath before answering his captors question.