chapter 4

"Coffee for Alexa, and a mocha frappe for Leah?" a voice calls out.

I quickly pick up our drinks when I almost bump into a rather tall figure. Wow, nice arms, just as I'm about to look up and find out who it is, I'm already beaten when he says my name in his good old British accent. Harry.

"How's your day been?" He asks with a smile. Is he serious? The last time we talked is when he left me stranded at a diner.

"You don't actually think everything is suddenly okay now... Do you?" I respond with noticeable attitude, and an intimidating voice. 

He quickly glances around to make sure no one is looking at us. "Quit making a scene, I'm sorry about the other day, it was just..." He trails off, "I-I was... In a rush" his stuttering completely throws me off.

"Well, so am I." I shove him with my shoulder hard enough to push him to the side, and walk back to my seat where Leah is already seated. 

"Wait!" I hear behind me. Oh, but of course I hear his old heels picking at the floor. What is he gonna say now? I sit down and place Leah's drink in front of her as she scrolls through her iPhone. Just as I am about to take a sip out of my delicious coffee, I am stopped by Harry's pathetic apology.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened the other day, I truly am. I would appreciate it if you could give me another chance, I'll make it up to-" he glances at Leah with such lustful eyes before he continues, "Oh hello, I'm Harry." He grins, forgetting my complete existence.

Seriously? I was just starting to tolerate this guy.

I give him a scornful look, like as if I'm about to claw his face right then and there for staring at her tits for so long. He looks back and forth between her and I; is he actually picking out which girl to hit on? That's it, I'm gonna-

"I'm Leah! It's nice to finally meet you!" Leah replies to him.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I give Leah a why-would-you-say-that look before she shrugs.

"Finally meet?" He says with a giddy smile, I want to wash off that smile with my boiling coffee. "So, I assume you've been talking about me already, yeah?"

"Oh yes, she says you're a real cha-"

"Douche-face for leaving me stranded on our date." I quickly stop before Leah could possibly embarrass me anymore.

"Oh, it was a date?" He smirks. Fuçk you. 

"I mean - well, I'm just trying to - to be nice." I stutter. Never in a million - no, a billion years did I think a guy could make me stutter.

"Be nice? That's a change." He nods in satisfaction, like as if he's a shrink.

"Whatever." I mutter.

"Iced latte for Harry?" A server says from behind the counter.

"Well, I guess I'll see you two ladies soon." He smiles at Leah, and gives me a wink.

A wink is obviously a lot more rewarding than a smile. He probably felt bad. Her boobs aren't that big anyway.

I reposition my boobs in my bra, trying to make them bulge out of my top. Just as I do so, I notice Harry turning to me as he picks up his ordered drink, and chuckles to himself as he shakes his head. Oh great, he noticed. 

“Are you done yet?” Leah asks as she checks herself out before the mirror. 

“Obviously,” I stare at her with my hands flying all over the place, exaggerating how ready I am, “I’m ready whenever you are.”