FAREWELL

Beast Boy's POV :

The doors open revealing Xannun.

"You do know that I am not giving up right ?" I said.

"I am counting on it." He replied with a smile.

"So what are you gonna do now?"

" It's time to say goodbye."

"Wait, you are letting me go. I didn't even join you or tell any secrets...... did I tell anything? "

"No you haven't." He said with his creepy, evil smile. "I am just gonna switch off all the defence system and wait for them."

"Who?" 

"Oh, you know them very well."

"Aren't you going to cut the ropes and let me free? And also I will make sure your prison will be your paradise home from now onwards."

"You are using humour to cover yourself from the world, aren't you Garfield."

His reply left me dumb, I just wanted to punch his face, I wanted just him to stop.

He continued "Oh, I forget Garfield is dead, he is gone now there is only BEAST boy."

"No he is alive, I am still human inside."

"Well that part went down with you parents. Then the only thing you ever felt was anger, regret and helplessness. Then you felt goodness in you again when that 'special girl of yours' came, only to betray you, ain't I right?"

"No that's not true, she just doesn't remember."

"Why don't you try again afterwards? ''

Raven's POV :

We reach to the coordinates, only to see nothing.

"I don't understand, my computer show this is where Beast Boy is."

"I think he is underground." Robin said "Raven, can you lift the ground."

I started to do so, after some time we found hard metal surface.

Beast Boy's POV:

"Are you sure your friends are coming to take me? It's been some time,"

"They will, they should for your sake." He replied.

Suddenly, the roof started to fall apart.

"Narrow alley, behind the Atlas Museum." Were his last word before I saw the titan coming down from the roof.

 I started to feel dizzy again and the last thing I heard was "Titans Go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, readers and writers, explorers and creators Pradyun here (Don't try to pronounce my name, I am sure you will get it wrong). I have an exam tomorrow and I am writing my story. *face palms* What am I doing with my life? 

So how do you think the stories is going?

Well I have got two important news for you guys.

1. I think the original teen titans are coming back. After the post-credits in 'Teen Titans Go to The movie' we see this

And if anyone has seen the movie tell us how it was.

2. Teen titans live series is going to start. So people who didn't see the trailer, here it is

It is a bit dark and there is blood (a lot), so if you don't want to see it then don't

And also 'Shazam' and 'Aquaman' trailers are out so better check them out. After seeing those I could see light in DC Cinematic Universe (Got it, light in DC, because it's dark).... *I should kill myself*

Give me all your opinions humans.... and also any animal who can type and understand humans and any aliens spying on me

soooooooo, bye bye.