The morning walk

I don't own the teen titans 

Raven's POV :

I hid myself behind the bushes making sure that beast boy doesn't see me. I peeked to look at him, he was walking happily around the park, listening to his songs. 

I am having a bad feeling about this. Why does he even come here? How can he even tolerate this ?

I was snapped out of my questions when I heard a girl talk to her mother " Mommy is that a goblin ?". Then the girl's mother took her hand and widened the distance between the girl and beast boy. 

I saw Garfield's smile turn into sadness. He continued walking. A teenager bumps into him. "Look where you are going you green freak" the teenager yells at him. "S...sorry" beast boys sound started to break.

  Tears started to fill his eyes now. He couldn't hold it back any more. he morphed into a bird and flew towards the tower.   

"I knew about this from years.  Every day he hears these insults and still smiles and what amazes me the most is how he also makes other people laugh. After being broken into pieces, always being rejected, losing the people he loved like his parents, being thrown out of Dooms Patrol, he still stands. He stands for the good, he saves those innocent lives and risking each moment for them. Why can't the people see this, his sacrifice for them. How do you do it Garfield? How do you make people smile, when you are so much hurt in the inside and not showing it a bit to others ? How Garfield how ? I wish I could help him but every time I try to help I end up making him annoyed, every time I try to show him how I feel about him I end up blowing things up as this power, which I like to call it more like a curse wont allow me to show my feelings." I thought to myself.

Well its time to leave, I teleported myself into my room and lay on the bed thinking about Beast Boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for. this is my first writing a fan-fiction, so comment tell me if I should continue.