Running Away

3 person's POV:
I got up in a jolt, I was sweating. "Narrow alley behind Atlas Museum" I thought "why is this in my head?"

"Yo Beasty, ya wanna come out and play?" Cyborg asked outside my room.
"Sure I am coming."

After sometime, in the middle of our video games marathon I asked "Hey, you are going out with Bee right?"

"Ya, that's true." He said blushing.

"Well didn't you feel scared before asking her out?"

"I did, but I overcame it. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing simply."

"Listen Beasty, if this is about being a little different, then remember this is what makes you unique. You will find a girl who will love you, no matter how you are."

"Dude, how did you know I felt this way?"

"I am half robot. What did you expect?"

"I-it's just that.....that I feel  lonely Cy. I feel like I am empty and my heart is hollow." Tears stated to roll down my cheeks "Why can't we be normal? Why did god punish us like this? What wrong did we do?"

"Normal? If I was normal I wouldn't have had such a great family. Look around you Garfield, you have family and we are always there for you."

"It's not like that, it's more like....."

"I know whay you mean Garfield." He cut me off "When the times comes you will find your girl. I know you want a family, everybody does. Having a house and many tiny feets running across the halls and tiny hands asking you to carry them and two pairs of strong, protective hands guiding the boys and girls" His human eye started to fill up. "It will become yours one day but you just have to wait."

"But I am afraid Cy,..... I am even afraid to dream these things. What if I don't find love. Wh-what if I am not allowed to love"

"You will Garfield, just keep your heart open, but not vulnerable, she will find you.... or maybe they are already close, you just don't know it yet." He said with a smile.

"Thanks Cy, and one more thing."

"What is it?" He asked with a question on his face.

"I.... just beat you in the game."

The screen flashed 'BEAST BOY'

"You cheated, you f..."

*TIME SKIP*

I stood in front of Raven's room. I was ready to apologise to her about what happened earlier.

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?" Raven asked from inside the room.

"Uhhh... It's me Beast Boy." I said nervously.
The door opened wide revealing her angry face.

"Well you decided to come at last." She said angrily.

"Rae I am sorry.  I was not thinking properly. Could you please forgive me?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Sorry? Do you think this is going to make up for what you did earlier?"

"Rae, but listen to me. I really apologize for my behavior."

"I don't want to talk about this." She said pinching her nose. Then, she slammed the door right in front of my face.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I started going away, away from the tower, away from the people I know, away from everything.

I went to the only place where I think someone can help me, where I can start a new life.

To Narrow alley behind Atlas Museum

*********************************
Hello people of Earth (unless you are a reader from another planet, who is a big fan of BBRAE), If you are confused that, what is 'Narrow alley behind Atlas Museum' ?
Well, in chapter 8 (Farewell) Xannun told Beasty Boy to come to this address.
If you want to know why? Then you just have to wait.
Yes, this is a cliffhanger (yes, I am evil).
Until next time