BEAST

Beast Boy reached his destination, he wished he would meet the person he was looking and also hoping that he wouldn't show up at the same time.

"So, you have decided to come. I am not surprised though." Said a voice behind Beast Boy.

"How did you escape, Xannun?"

"Let's just say Jump city Jail needs a lot of improvement if they want to keep their prisoners inside. But, tonight isn't about me but about you."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Hmmm,.. let's see." Xannun squeezed Beast Boy's cheeks and started studying his face. "Complex eye structure, advanced hearing and olfactory receptors, highly sensitive animal instincts, immune to most of the poisons. Well looks like we have the whole package." He said and started laughing just like a mad man.

"What can you do to help me?" Beast Boy said trying to keep a bold face.

"Me? I can suck those bad things of your life, you can start over life again. Don't you like the sound of that? Don't you?"

"What about my friends?"

"Oh, they will be fine. They will find a replacement. They never needed you."

"Really? Why do you say that?"

"Isn't it obvious, they never respected you because they think you are just a burden on them. But you are more than that. Let me show you."

"You are right, do what you have to do."

"Okay then Garfield. Are you ready to bid your old life farewell?"

A tear rolled down Garfield's cheeks "Yes, I am ready."

*At the titans tower*

"What do you mean? The last time you met you had a fight with him?" Cyborg asked.

"Yes." Raven said.

Nobody had seen Beast Boy for a couple of hours and they were scared to death. Raven felt guilty, because she thought it was her fault that Beast Boy had left.

"But friend Raven, why did you have the undesirable conversation with friend Beast Boy?" Star asked.

"Well, I was mad that he shut me down when I asked him why he was sad."

"Wait Beast Boy was sad?" Robin asked.

Raven regretted her action.

"Wha..... no no." Raven tried to defend herself.

"What are you hiding from us Raven?" Robin enquired.

She a bad a feeling in the pit of her stomach. She just wanted Beast Boy back.
She wanted to just hug him and tell how much she cares about him
"What the hell did I just think?" She questioned herself.

Suddenly a howl was heard from a distant. It brought a shrill to the titans.

"What was that?" Cyborg asked.

But before anyone could answer. The glass beside them shattered.
They saw what they thought was eliminated. But it was back. It had claws as sharp as a sword and blood red eyes looking straight at the titans. The only expression it showed was rage.

"Beast Boy is that you?" Raven asked.

Robin answered "No Raven. It's..... the Beast "

************************************
Hello readers, so I was reading my own story and thought "Where the is BBRAE?" I know there is not much BBRAE. But there will be in the next chapter. Trust me.
Until then au revoir.