Pain

Beast Boy's POV:

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked trying to sound bold.

"I am hear to make an offer. Either you join me or you will be in so much pain that you wish you were dead."

"Well.... sorry to break it to you but my answer is no, and now its time to make my dramatic exit."

I tried to morph into an insect to escape. Suddenly I felt a terrible pain in my whole body. I screamed as I couldn't control the pain.

"You didn't think I would let you escape easily, did you Beast Boy?" He said with a crooked smile.

"MY answer is still no."

"Well then, let us start with something small."

He took out a knife. It was definitely not small. He placed the sharp edge near my thighs. 

"Are you sure you didn't change your mind? ". He asked with a evil grin.

"Yes."

And with that Xanuun pierced the knife into my leg. I held my breath and closed my mouth not allowing any voice to go out. I knew I shouldn't, shouldn't show that I am afraid, I should not be weak. 

He took out the knife and my green blood started to flow on my leg.The pain was unbearable but I still kept quit.

"You are a tough a guy. But nobody as ever  resisted the pain. You will give up some time or the other."

"NEVER"

"Do you know why I was named Xanuun. It means-"

"Ugly face." I interrupted.

"It means pain. Its time you feel it too."

"You have no idea what I undergo every single day."

"Yes, I do. It's time to take revenge on those people who insulted you. Why do you deny it Beast Boy. You know what you, are a monster, you can never be a hero, you will always be insulted for your gifts. Use this power for something better. Join me and I will show you how."

"No, I...I am not a monster. I am not."

"Why does it sound like you are trying to convince yourself?  You know what you are. Don't run from it."

My eyes start to flood, I try to reply but my throat is blocked not letting any words to come out. My leg doesn't hurt anymore, but my heart does. I just want him to stop.

"Does anyone even love you Beast Boy? Nobody does."

"Th....the titans, they are my family and they love me."

"They never loved you. The only reason you are in the team is because of your power. They are using it." He said in a cold voice.

"No Cy, Robin, Star and Raven are my family. They won't do that."

"Your family? You never had a family and you never will. You let your parents drown, you could have done something, but you didn't. You let them die. They are dead because of you."

"Then what about .......... TERRA ?" 

"Terra, You seriously think she even likes you? Let me tell you something, she never lost her memory. She only acts like she forgot about the titans only to get away from you. That's the reason why she always pushes you away. She hates you. Nobody likes you, they think you are a creep. It's time to take your revenge, don't hold it back."

"No you are lying." I tried to fight myself from accepting what he is saying.

"You are a monster, a beast let it free Beast Boy. Until then I will give you some time to think." He got up and walked towards the door. 

"Good bye, for now." He said with a smile

The door closed, leaving me alone.

"I am not a monster......not a monster." I said to myself.