003

As class went on, Namjoon and I became somewhat friends. I mean I'm not completely comfortable but I'm getting there, I guess. When the bell rung, signaling that class was over, I grabbed my things and headed out of the door. Walking down they hallway towards my locker, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. At first all I saw was a big, muscular chest in my face. Confused as to who it was I looked up and saw Namjoon looking down at me.

"You know, for a guy your pretty short," he said with a smirk on his face. I instantly glared at him. I didn't like when people talked about my height, made me feel smaller than I already was. I slightly pushed him away and quickly went to my locker, ignoring his calls for me to come back. I hurriedly open my locker and grabbed the rest of my books, trying not to let Namjoon catch up to me. Even though I had the majority of my classes with him, I didn't want to see him at the moment. I maybe overreacting a bit but when people make fun of my height, i take great offense to it. I shut my locker and started making my way to class.

I was walking down the hallway, web all of a sudden I'm on the floor. I could probably take a good guess as to who it and low and behold, Kim Taeyoung was standing in front of me.

"Didn't you think I would forget?"He asked with crazy ass look on his face. Is his face cramping up. He looks like he just had something stuck up his ass while sucking on a lemon. I was pulled out of my thought when I was thrown into the lockers. By now, there was a whole bunch of people surrounding us with their phones out. Before I could even get up, Taeyoung pulled me up by the collar and put me against the lockers.

"Not so so bold now huh?" He said grinning. He really needs to get out of my face. Yeah I might seem like someone that would fight someone, but today I'm fed up with him. 7 years. This has been going on for 7 years, it's time for it to stop. I pushed Taeyoung off me and gave him a right hook to the jaw. Taeyoung fell back into the floor holding his face, glaring right at me. I knew he wasn't going to give up quickly so I prepared myself for what might happen. Taeyoung stood immediately rushed towards me. Before his fist collided with my face, I grabbed it and punched him in the stomach. When he doubled over, I grabbed his face and brought it back into my knee, breaking his nose. I pushed him away while blood stained my clothes. Great, Now I have to explain this to all my teachers. I mentally groan. I take a quick glace at Taeyoung. He was still holding his nose, blood flowing out like a water fall. I gathered my things off of the floor and turn towards him.

"From now on you will not touch me, look at me, or even breath in my direction. I am sick an tired of you messing with me. So if you ever think about putting you hands on me, I will do way worse than today." I said with an emotionless look on my face before walking off.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Here is another update for you guys. Hoped you enjoyed it. I will try to update as many times as I can for the people who are reading my book😊.

Please comment and vote🖤