004

As soon as I walked in the classroom, all eyes were on me.

"Oh my goodness Jimin, are you okay?" My teacher, Mrs. Jones asked with a concerned look on her face," Do you need to go to the nurse?" I shook my head at her question.

"Its not my blood." I said with a blank stare. I heard everyone on the room gasp and started whispering.

"What?" The teacher looked confused, just like the rest of the class. As I looked around I saw Namjoon staring at me. A confused and worried look was on his face while looking at me. I turned away to keep myself from staring at him.

"I said that it's not my blood." I said a little irritated. A headache was starting to form.

"Then who's blood is it?" My teacher asked with scared look on her face. I rolled my eyes at her response.'It wasn't even that bad. All he has is a broken nose.' I said to my self.

"Kim Taeyoung's." I said walking to my seat. With class droning on and on and on my headache got worse. I felt like I had a whole bunch of knives being shoved into my head.

"Mrs. Jones, may I head to the nurse's office? I'm not feeling to well." I said groaning. As time keeps passing, the worse the headache gets.

"Yes Jimin, you may be dissmissed." She said with small, but caring, smile on her face. As I got everything started to spin but kept walking. I was stopped when I saw Namjoon looking straight at me, shacking my shoulders.

"Hey Jimin, are you okay?" He asked. His expression on his face made me was a mix of worry, concern, confusion and many other emotions that I couldn't understand. Before I was able to give him an answer, I felt myself fall on the floor, darkness consuming me.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Hey guys. So here is another chapter for you to enjoy even though I made it very short. I hoped you guys enjoyed it😊.

Please vote and comment🖤