007

I woke to my alarm blaring right in my ear. I mentally curse at myself for going to sleep late, but nonetheless I roll myself out of my bed and started getting ready for school.  After I got my clothes on, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed my an apple and a granola bar to eat for breakfast before I went to school. As I walked on the side walk, I was trying find away to approach Namjoon today. Should I get him something? Nah, I should just say hi or something.

I spent a good 15 minutes debating on what I should do, then I looked up and realized that I was in front of the school. It now or never.  I took a really deep breath, let it out, and walked up to the school. As usual, I see the stares and hear the  whispers as I walk through the halls but I didn't care. All I was focused on was going to find Namjoon. I quickly walked up to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my History, Biology and Algerbra w/ trig book. Before I could even shut my locker, I felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately tensed up and before I know it, I'm swing my fist into to someone's stomach.

"Nice way to greet someone." I heard a voice groaning in pain. Namjoon? I opened my eyes to see Namjoon doubled over,hold his stomach for dear life. Great job, Jimin.
I immediately start to feel guilty.

"I am so so sorry, I thought you were someone else." I said while rubbing his back. I didn't know what else to do. He looked at me and gave me and pained smile. He stood up after a few minutes and rubbed my head.

"No, it's okay. I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that." He said smiling lazily. Even in the worst situation he still manages to have a smile on his face. I smile slightly while shaking my head.

"What are you smiling about"

"Why do you always have a smile on you face?" I asked. He chuckled while rubbing my hair, messing it up.

"I like smiling and I got to see you today, so that was a plus. Even though I got punched, but it's all good."

I shook my head and starting walking off with Namjoon right beside me. We walked in silence. It was a comfortable silence.

"Maybe having him around won't be bad."