Chapter 2

I woke up to the sunlight streaming onto my face, through a small opening in my window. I sat up and yawned before getting up, I looked over at my clock to check the time. 7:30 a.m it read, and I started school at 8:00. I hopped out of bed, ran to the bathroom and took a ten minute shower, with only 20 minutes left, I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. Now with only 15 minutes left I had to put my clothes on and get out the damn door by 7:55. I sped to my closet and grabbed a black shirt with daisy's on them and slipped into some light blue skinny jeans. I ran downstairs, grabbed my phone off the charger, slipped into my black toms, got ahold of my backpack and raced out he door. " fuck! ", it was already 8:01 and I still had to lock up the house. I hurriedly slid my key into the keyhole and turned it till it clicked. I was then running down the sidewalk to my new school, since it was only 2 miles away, I thought why not run? I needed my excersise for today anyways, as I reached the school, I saw a big sign, with big white fading letters. It read, Lake City High. I then saw students going to their classes. I steadily ran down towards the front office, occasionally tripping over my feet. As I got there I was greeted by the receptionist, I looked around before turning back at her and smiling.

" hello, may i help you? " she says with a soft tone.

I nodded, " um yes, i'm the new transfer student. "

" okay and what's your name? "

" alyssa. " i smiled

She returned the smile. " yes alright, here's your class schedule. " she said while handing me a slip of paper.

I once again nodded and smiled, " and if you need any help, you can just ask a hall supervisor. they are always there to give a friendly hand, oh and one more thing before i forget. you are going to need this. ", she handed me a yellow sheet of paper with a map of the school's campus.

" thank you. " I said, smiling and nodding, " no problem! " she gleamed before going back to what she was doing before i had interrupted her.

I went to turn around to leave until something caught my eye, it appeared to be a young lad sitting in a chair next to the principals office. Cuts and bruises filled his face and he also had bloody knuckles. He had a head of messy curls and beautiful emerald eyes, he looked quite tall, even sitting down. He wore a white shirt with a denim jacket over it and had black skinny jeans. He was sorta..cute

I guess I must have been staring at him for to long, because before I knew it he was talking to me. I looked around before answering back to him, " uh he-hello. " I said shyly.

" how are you? " he chuckled, before smiling and showing the cutest pair of dimples i've ever seen.

Why was he talking to me? No cute boys ever talk to me.

In that fact why was I talking to HIM, after all he didn't look like a friendly person.

" i'm good. " i shrugged, " and um you? " i asked not really caring.

" I'm go-. " , " don't talk to him, he's no good and in very big trouble, i'd advise you to go to class right now please. " the principal interrupted. I could already tell i was going to fucking hate him.

I just nodded and walked out. I took one last look at the mysterious boy before heading down the long halls to find my way to class. He was already looking at me, and he had a smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes before taking out my map, and searching for my class.