Chapter 6

We zoomed down the road and made a turn intersecting with a interstate, this made him slow down. As we stopped due to a traffic jam, he looked over at me,

" so the plan is i'm going to drop you off at your place and then you will be ready at about 5:50. It's now 3, so you have about 2 hours and 50 minutes. "

" Wow, you're smart. ha ha, and what if i'm not ready by 5:50? "

He laughed, but kept his voice dead serious, " then i will make you pay tonight. " he grinned deviously.

I was actually scared by what he said, about " i will make you pay tonight. ", I sorta shivered at the thought of what could happen tonight. We drove a little bit more and then we pulled up into my driveway. Seeing my parents weren't home, I figured I was on my own for tonight.

" Um..how did you know where i lived? i never told you.." suspicion and curiosity filled my mind, how the fuck did he know i lived? has he been watching or stalking me?!

" It's a natural gift and also i have my ways. " he smirked

That freaked me out even more, ' i have my ways ', rang through my head as i got out of the car. I looked back to see him smirking at me, I rolled my eyes, before smiling and waving. Then I walked up to my door, unlocked it and walked inside. I had 2 hours to get ready for a dinner meet, I personally didn't want to go to.

I threw my book bag on a chair and ran up stairs, took a seat at my desk and and started studying a bit. I studied till about 5:13, until I realized the time and knew I had about 47 minutes left to get ready. I went into the bathroom and did my hair up into a high ponytail, put on some mascara and then sprayed some perfume. I brushed my teeth throughly then walked out and got some different clothes on. I put on white high-waisted shorts and then slid on a black floral shirt. I slid on a pair knee socks, and then my black dr martens, it was now 5:57 and I knew Harry would be here any minute. I grabbed my phone and purse and slid it into my purse, I walked down the stairs and grabbed the keys. As I was turning off all the lights in the house, I heard at knock on at the door. It was him.