Chapter 3

I walked down the long halls before getting to the door of my first class. I took in a deep breath, before opening the door and walking in. Just like I expected, nobody turned their head's up like they would usually do when a new student came to their class. I liked it like this,

" hello, you must be Alyssa Sinclair. i'm mr. fitz, your English and homeroom teacher. please pick any where you'd like to sit and begin doing what is instructed on the board. you should find the text books underneath your seat and hopefully you will supply yourself with pencil and paper. if not, there are some in the front. now please get to work. "

I just nodded and then went to find a seat, I ended up in the second horizontally row and took a seat behind, some kid with glasses, a snobby girl on the left hand side of me, muscular guy on the right hand side, and unfortunately nobody behind me. I got out a pencil and some paper, and grabbed the textbook from underneath me, and began working.

I was about half way through my work until I heard the door open and every body whispering. I look up to see that same boy again and the principal standing at the door way. Mr. Fitz went up to the principal and they started talking, I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying. But I felt that he was going to be in our class and he was going to pick a seat behind me. I looked at him and was surprised to see him looking directly at me, everyone was still talking shit about him, and I even heard one person say,

" isn't that the little dickhead that beat up zack? ".

" i heard he once beat up his mom. ".

" Why do they still keep him at the school? are they not concerned about the safety of the students, of us? ". I heard that from the snobby bitch sitting next to me.

One person said something about him rapping a little girl which sorta threw me off.

" you know, acting like a dick won't make YOURS any bigger. " I said turning to face them.

Everyone went silent except for the teachers and a few individuals that had laughed at what I said. I saw the expression of the person change from amused to angry, shit, what have I done? Now I'm really in for it. He got up from his seat and started walking towards me, now I was shitless scared and my heart felt like it was about to pound out of my damn chest. He walked towards me, fists clutched and jaws clenched, I knew I was gonna get my ass kicked for that, so I covered my face and tried scooting away. But just then I heard footsteps in front of me and I removed my hands to see what was going on. It was the curly haired boy and he was pissed, like really pissed. He was now walking towards the dude and looked ready to kick his ass.

" excuse me, but is there a fucking problem here? " he said getting closer and closer to the boy. By now everyone was watching,

" yeah, um actually there is. but don't worry mate, i'm about to take care of it. " he said while looking over at me. I gulped before looking around.

" um actually no you're not, because if you fucking touch her i'll kick your ass in front of Molly and your 'crew' and have you crying like a baby within one punch. " He spat out.