Chapter 16

You made it! 27 votes! :D So, as I promised, here's the new chapter. It's a bit shorter than the rest because I felt that it really didn't need that much words as the other. But its important... I think. Bare with me. Im a rookie in writing and I'm often experimenting with what I write. Um... Oh! This story is Fan Fiction #610 and Romance #696! :D Thank you! And it reached 7,516 reads! :D Thank you again! Love you all and thanks for reading! Ok so music video goes a bit with this chapter. I really like that song :) And gif, yeah, some might see themselves like that in the end or during it. Plus Harry looks cute :3

Dedicated to MariahBarnett for being the 25th vote! :D

So... ENJOY! :DDD xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Exactly what are we supposed to do?" I asked annoyed. We were all in my room waiting for my second dare to start.

"Have you ever played seven minutes in heaven?" I shook my head not knowing what that was. "Okay, that game consists of going into a room with a stranger and kiss for seven minutes." My eyes almost rolled from their eye sockets and into the room. Was Louis expecting me to be kissing Harry for twenty minutes straight?! What about air?! What about self respect?! "Here you can take a rest and keep going on, as long as you kiss.

"Harry, you can't be a gentleman now and say to her that she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to. I know you want to say that when the time starts to run. Oh and it's with the lights turned off. You know, to go with the mood. When the twenty minutes pass, we'll call at your phone Isabella, signaling that the time's up. But, if you two change your minds, you can stay a little more. But remember to use protection! I don’t wanna be an uncle yet!" And he and the rest of the band exited the room before I could kill any of them, especially Louis. Time started to run and I literally couldn't see anything. I waited a minute or two until my eyesight got used to the darkness and saw that Harry was leaning against the door.

I moved a little from him until I reached my bed; I remained standing just in case. Why was this happening to me?! Of all people! I bet many of the fans wanted to be in my place but me. It wasn't fair that Louis was doing this to us both. And to think he told Harry yesterday to start off as friends first. Yeah, as if friends started to kiss because of a stupid dare. Now I know to never trust Louis when it came to serious things. I could only trust him, and not fully, when it came to jokes and pranks. When it's my turn and the bottle points at Louis he'll go crying for momma all the way to Doncaster for messing with me.

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to." I got pushed from my thoughts and saw Harry sit in my bed. He took my hand and made me sit next to him. I willingly took a seat but didn't let my guard down in case this was some kind of plan to kiss me. Thing was that I had never in my life kissed someone in the lips. Never. And that was something I found very embarrassing, considering the age I had. Most people have their first kiss between 9 to 13 years of age, not 19! And what if I do it wrong?

"We need to talk-" I began to say but got rudely interrupted by Louis screaming from the other side of the door.

"I don't hear smooching or lip movement! I want to hear some moans!" Oh my God Louis! You sure knew how to make a woman feel more embarrassed than ever in her life with comments like that.