Chapter 22

Hello! So i have a few important things I have to announce. But first, I want to make a summary of my first three days of school. Its very nice and people are so welcoming and social. Most people are from private schools and its so weird to be talking with someone and that they know what you're talking about. I don't feel like the only nerd anymore xD There's a girl in my group that loves books, wattpad and one direction. AWESOME! xD lol. So anyways, now the bad or not so good things. The school is not easy, and I have to do some sacrifices in order to have good grades. I need to maintain a percentage or else I get kicked out. I take two maths ad science, plus the normal classes. And I'm in the nerdiest group of the nerds... weird... xD Since its a specialiced school. I can't promise you that i will continue to write this, sorry. I will finish it, but I don't know when that'll happen. I really want to continue as much as I did in vacations but my grades are more important. If I have the spare time, I'll write. The story will be on hold. I could update from time to time but it will still be as on hold ok? Chapters will be shorter, uploads might be once every month or something like that, not sure yet. I'm very sorry but it has to be that way. I'll try to do as much as I can as to not let this story die and to finish it. I need all your support, patience and understanding in this, please. I already have a proyect of math for the end of this month! xD Things are starting slow... I'll try to write now as much as I can so that I can at least have a chapter to upload in the future. This is the last upload so far, at least in this week. I can't assure you that next week I'm gonna upload. It pains me a lot but it has to be like this. I'll be sending messages or status regarding to how things are going. I won't be reading the fan fictions I was reading so if one of yours was among those, I'm very sorry :( I'll try my best in what I can.

So, anyways, here's next chapter. Cute gif :3 And song I know i used it in chapter 16 but it goes so well with this chapter!! xD

Enjoy and sorry for this being a big note for a short chapter :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long?" I asked as I entered Harry's car. He took longer to come here than when he had come to leave me. Which was extremely weird since he looked so alert when he left.

"There was... um... some traffic on the way?"

"You don't sound so sure about that." I grinned. He looked slightly nervous. "Harry..." I trailed off.

"Yes?" He looked at me once the light changed to red. I could see the little sweat beads form in his forehead.

"Where were you once you left me in the coffee shop?"

"I was just around town. Went to drink a cup of coffee. Why the sudden question?" He said all this much slower than how he usually speaks, and that was a lot. The light changed to green and he looked back at the road.

I tried to study him more intently. He sure knew how to pull off the cool act because he didn't seem as nervous as before. His curls were very messy, sticking to all places at once; not normal at all. The shirt he was wearing wasn't the same as he had before. In fact, it was a Coldplay one, exactly like the guy that was in the coffee shop. He had a pair of Ray-Bans hanging from the collar of his shirt, also exactly like the ones that guy were wearing. This is starting to get really weird. I looked at the back to the passenger seats and there on the floor there was a mini laptop and a wig...

Oh my God, Harry was the guy earlier! That means he heard everything Mariah and talked of. "Harry, tell me the truth." I said sternly, my tone rising and my patience running thing each passing second. If it was him, then he didn’t look at all like his usual self. If it wasn’t because all the evidence was scattered the car, then it would have passed unnoticed.

"I am telling the truth, just not to full detail, which as long as I’m concerned it still is the truth."

"Why did you do that?!" I almost yelled at him.

"Two reasons. One," he got a finger out while with the other hand he controlled the steering wheel, "I was worried. I had this gut feeling that something wrong could happen to you. Two, I’ll admit I was curious. And honestly this is driving me out of my mind. All the confusion, if I’m reading the signs badly, I don’t know.”