Best Friends and Carrots

I was running, but from what. Then I turned around and saw my best friend Tara running at me. Then I remember that we were playing tag. I forgot to look ahead to see where I was going and tripped, falling to the ground. Tara jumped on top of me yelling, but nothing came out. Her mouth was moving, but no words.

Then I heard "Wake up!" "Wake up you lazy bum! WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"5 more minutes mummy.".

"No! We don't got 5 minutes. Now! MOVE Your lazy bum out of bed or I'll eat all the food!".

With that I shot up like a rocket and she fell off the bed.

"MY BABIES!" I yelled in panic. By now Tara was in full blown laughter hitting the floor with her hands, "Hahaha! You...should have seen...your face! Can't...breath! Ow! Hahaha!"

'Oh so you think that's funny eh!' With a smirk on my face I get out of bed and walk down stairs to the kitchen. About half way down the stairs I yell, "Tara look what I found! CARROTS!" and ran to the kitchen and grabbed the carrots.

"Nooooooo!Not my carrots!" She yelled running down the stairs.

I grab a carrot from the bag. She barged through the kitchen door and just stood there when she saw me with a carrot in my hand.

With a horrified face she said, "You Monster! You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me." I said with a smirk on my face and stick the carrot up to my mouth getting ready to eat it.

"Noooo!" She said looking like she was about to cry, but I knew better. She was just doing it so I would feel sorry and stop. Oh, but I know her too well so I took a bite from the carrot and threw the rest at her thanking her for the carrot.

I ran up the stairs and into my room as fast as I could and closed the door cause I knew that she would run after me in 3....2....1.."JESS YOU'RE SO DEAD! YOU HEAR ME! DEAD!"

I just laughed knowing something that she didn't.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" she yelled in full blown screams.

"NEVER!" I yelled back at her.

"JESS! OPEN IT NOW!" she got louder as she said it.

"Never Tara! NEVER!" I added an evil laugh at the end.

"I'll get you just wait! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" she said sounding almost as evil as I did earlier.

"YEAH. YEAH. YEAH. I KNOW. I KNOW. BY THE WAY I DIDN'T EVEN EAT THE DANG CARROT!" I yelled loud enough so she could hear me.

"Don't you lie to me Jessan Ariana Martin! I know you did! I saw you!" she warned me.

"No! No I didn't! If I open the door to show you will you not attack me?" I asked her.

There was a quiet moment before she said "Ok, but if you did I get to eat your food! deal?" she said.

"Deal!" I said with a smile.

I opened the door to show her what I really ate. It was a chocolate carrot that was orange. I bought it cause I knew that it would come in handy one day.

"So you didn't eat my carrot?" she asked examining the chocolate carrot candy bar.

"Nope" i said proud of my prank.

I looked at her smiling and she returned it. Before we knew it 2 minutes later had past and we were on the floor laughing our bums off.

"Oh fudge nuts. We're gonna be late for our last day of school." I yelled out loud.

It was 7:10 and we needed to be there by 8:45. We have 30 minutes before school starts.

23 minutes later.......

We were in Taras's car and off to school. Tara was dressed in her superman T-shirt, light black torn shorts that stop at mid thigh, and her midnight blue converse ankle shoes. Her brown hair with Blonde hightlights was down and naturally wavy going 2 inches past her shoulders with a red beanie. I was wearing my light green and white stripped hoody t-shirt that has a little green clover in the right corner and a big pocket in the tummy area, light blue torn shorts that stop at mid thigh, and forest green combat boots. My long (3 inches past my shoulders) dark brown hair was in a side braid with a light sky blue beanie.

5 minutes later.......

We had 2 minutes left so we ran to our first class, Math.