part 1-where is she?

The walk was about a hour to the place where the map leads you guys. You and bts didnt talk much about the men thats after you they all stayed quite when you all got there, you look at your phone and see if it was the right place, you then look at the boys.

You: this is the place guys.
Rm: lets go.

You stop them.

You: we will have to split up and find her.

They all nodded. Once you guys went inside they all started to split up and when jungkook was about to go you stopped him, he trun and you place your lips on his. You guys broke the kiss and you say.

You: be careful jungkook...
Jk: ill be fine beside I have my other side...you should be careful that's what I'm worry about.

You smiled and let him go he smile and ran off. You took a deep breath before leaving.

Your pov: we can do this. Annie I will come and save you.

Your eyes turn red and you walked off. Bts has their red eyes out to scent the bad people, the people in black was on the ceiling they all saw you guys one of them call the boss and warn him. The boss was with annie, she was tie up on a chair with tape on her mouth, she was in tears scared and just wanting to go home.

MIB: boss they're here.
???: they are? Good. let the games begin. Dont worry annie...ill kill you for sure...

He smirked looking at her while turning back to a screen where he can see us.