part 3-no other way

You and the boys were walking to find a way to get to the boss but then a wolf and witch got in your guys way. You guys stop and you crecked your neck.

You: of course theres more...he bought all of you guys.

You punch the lady witch and bts aimed for the wolf guy. You and the lady was fighting.

You: wheres the boss hiding?
MIB: im not telling...
You: you wont huh?!

You started to punch her more harder then ever and then you broke her arm.

You: STILL NOT TELLING ME!
MIB: NO! over my dead body!

The women shout out at you and spit her blood at you. You wiped it away.

You: fine if thats what you want...

You threw her hard to the wall next to you, her head broke you walked up to her.

You: thats what you get for not telling me where the boss is at.

Bts came ranning to you.

You: lets go guys.

They nod at you. About half there was no more man in black so you think they were hanging around with the boss, but then you guys end up at a dead end.

You: noo!! There has to be another way!!
Rm: y/n its a dead end cant you tell?!
You: I know! But...jungkook...

You had tears in your eyes knowing that jungkook is with the boss somewhere.

???: hello y/n and bts....

You all look at the camera that was facing you.

You: give me back jungkook and annie you bastard!
???: oh oh oh...your so aggressive Y/n I like that...but you cant have them yet. They'll be with me until you find me..so go home now.
You: no!
???: you wanna see what will happen to your precious jungkook?
You: no! Dont hurt him....find ill go but I will come back!...ill come back to save you jungkook..

You and bts walked away while the boss was watching you guys leave.

???: you hear that jungkook? She will come back and save your ass.
Jk: leave her alone...why do you want her?!
???: I want her powers...those powers are so powerful and I WANT it.

He turn to jungkook and smiled.

???: when she comes..ill turn her back to human.
Jk: you wouldn't.
???: oh I will.

Jungkooks eyes turn red he was about to rip off the strungs around him but then he got hit by a wooden stick, he fainted. Meanwhile you and the boys were walking outside.

Jm: what are we gotta do y/n?
You: we'll wait and see what he does next.

After a while of walking the boys took you home, you walked in your room and stare at it, you begin to cry thinking how lonely you were without jungkook.

Your pov: i miss you so much jungkook...I will come back and save you...just wait for me..

You went to the living room and watch some videos of you and jungkook on your tv, you laugh and smiled but when the video was over your smiled faded away. You went to sleep on your couch hugging a pillow.