Bonus part: wedding day

July the 25
It was your and jungkooks wedding day, the day that you been waiting for this is gotta be the greatest day of your life getting married to the boy that bully you, help you, care for you, fight for you, love you, became boyfriend and now being your husband. The one that attend your guys wedding was bts, your friends at work and some coworkers. Jungkooks friends at work also came because they supported us both you were introduce to them before they were really nice.

Back story to bts
Jimin and Jennie got married last year before jungkook propose to you everybody also her relatives attend her wedding even you and jungkook.  Jimin and jinnie brought they're 7 month old baby rose to your wedding.

Taehyung got a job as a part time worker at a restaurant and he met a human girl name penny she were always come in everyday because she comes there for lunch when its her break time at work. He started talking to her and then they got very close and that was he confess his feelings to her, she accepted it and now they started dating.

The other members they decided to stay single because they want to be a family, taehyung is still living with them at the bangtan house whenever he comes home after the date with penny.

Back to wedding day
Your bridesmaid were getting your dress ready, makeup and hair done after that one of your relatives came in you turn around and it was your uncle, you started to cry and hug him.

U: I'm so happy for you y/n. Your parents rest you so beautiful.
You: thank you uncle for coming. So you bring the others?
U: no. They wanted to but decide to stay with my wife at home.
You: why? Did something happen to her?
U: no shes pregnant.

Your eyes wided.

You: really? Omg. Congrats!
U: yeah.

One of your bridesmaid came in and ask you that it was time. You nod at her and went with her. 20mins later your wedding has started, music started playing and your uncle walked you down. Jungkook smiled when he saw you wearing a beautiful white dress. When you got there it started.

Men: you may kiss the bride.

You both kiss and the wedding then ended, you both went to your honeymoon. About a year later....you felt nauseous in your stomach and went to the bathroom jungkook came to you.

Jk: are you okay babe?
You: I dont know. I just feel tired.

He took you to the bed and then when you both went to the Hospital and check whats wrong the docter announce.

D: Mrs. Jeon congrats you are pregnant.
You: what?! Really?
D: yep.

You hugged jungkook. You and him told bts and your friends at work, about a mouth later you went and see the gender of the baby and it was a boy you both were exticed. Days and mouths go by you were feeling weak and tired and then.

You: omg..JUNGKOOK!

He came ranning downstairs.

Jk: what? Whats wrong?
You: i think my water just broke.
Jk: omg really?
You: take me to the Hospital now!!

30mins later jungkook got you to the hospital and you were giving birth to your little boy. Laters pass and jungkook heard the babys crys he was shock and happy. You name him  jackie. You, jungkook and jackie were a great big famliy.

The end