part 10-he's effected

Bts came driving full speed to your place and when they got to your house they all got out of the car and came to the door and started banging on your door. And then you open it looking really.

You: g-guys...help him...

You fell on jimins arms he caught you they came in your home and jimin lay you down on tje couch. They all ran upstairs and saw him going crazy.

T: oh shit!
Rm: jungkook! Stop this!

Jungkook looked at them with his redass eyes not knowing how to control himself. Jimin webt back downstaris and took care of you first and then someone knock on the door, jimin opened it.

Jm: who are you?
A: I'm y/n's aunt and this is my daughter Jennie.

Jimin looked at her so bow.

Jm: why you guys here?
A: y/n call me and told me about jungkook so I'm here to help him.

Jimin just nod and she walked in the house and then she saw you, she ran tk you.

A: omg y/n what happened?
Jm: I guess jungkook attacked her badly.
A: jennie take care of her.

She nod and went to you and started to help your wounds. Your aunt went upstairs and notice the boys holding him down.

A: okay hold him like that I need to check on him.

She went to jungkook and her eyes turn white jungkook fainted, she scam his body and noticed.

A: hes effect!
Boys: what? To what?!
A: I dont know what Kim did to him but it looks really bad...I think i have to..
You: no don't!

They all look at you.

J: y/n your badly hurt go rest.
You: no! I know what kim did to him...before I got there he shoot a needle in him...
A: we can take care of him hon go-
You: no! I know hes affected and I know how to make it gone...
Jh: how?
You: by letting him drink...my blood...
Ji: no...you cant...you lose alot of blood already y/n.
You: ill be okay jennie.

You walk up to jungkooks body he was pale and losing his life you cired alittle of the pain that he got you. You took out your fangs and bit yourself on the lip, blood was coming out alot cause you bit hard on it you kiss him and all your blood went in him, he respond back with a kiss too. You stood up and fell, the boys went to you and jungkook and then jungkook open his eyes.

Jk: ugh...what happen?
A: y/n saved you
Jk: what?

He trun and see you in jennies arms badly hurt.

Jk: y/n! Omg I'm so sorry...

He started to touch your boodly body that he did to you.

Jk: I didnt mean to hurt you this bad...

He started to cry.

A: dont worry ill fix her.

The boys waited downstairs while your aunt and her daughter jennie was taking care of you. Then namjoon handed him food.

Rm: eat jungkook.
Jk: I dont want to.
Jm: yah you gotta eat dude.
Jk: I SAY I DONT WANT TOO!

Jimin punch him in the face he looked at jimin.

Jm: if you didnt turn into a monster she wouldnt be like this! You did this to her! You got her whole body bloody and hurt because of your monster side!

Jungkook stood up and face him.

Jk: its not like your her boyfriend jimin!

Both of their eyes turn red they were reast to fight each other.

Jm: i may not be her boyfriend but im worry about her as a friend.

Jungkook was about to throw a punch at jimin but namjoon stopped them.

Rm: enough guys! Jungkook you can say sorry to y/n when she wakes up.

They turn back to normal and walked away, jennie came down and say.

Ji: you guys can see her now.

They all went up except jimin, she smiled at the other boys that went up to your room and then when she look back down she noticed jimin didn't go up. Her aunt call out for her and then she ran back up.