part 17-jimins story/confession

Jimins pov:
When I was little everyone anyways call me fat and ugly they were right about me I look like that but that cant stop me of who I am so I fight back and tell then that they were wrong about me. I told the boys and girls in my middle school that I well proof them wrong and that they will take those words back of giving me the nickname of 'fat boy' and 'ugly boy.'

B: ha! Like that would ever happen! Right girls?
G: yeah haha.

They were pick on me whenever they see me. When I was being bully in middle school I didnt care so I fight back with the boys I'm not those kind of boys thats scared of bully. And then during my summer I would ask my parents to take me to a workout place they didnt bother by taking me there cuz they know that I was gotta be a freshman at the vampire high school so they want to see me change. Everyday and night I would go on a diet and go workout whenever i eat alittle of food so I started losing weight which means I lose my chubbyness and got skinnier. And then my freshmen has begin and i met the humans that bully me they were walking to they're high school.

B: wow jimin is that you?
Jm: yeah why?
G: you look different.
G2: what happen to you? You changed.
Jm: i now workout and lost weight.
B2: does that mean you have abs now?
Jm: thats none of your business.
B: well ok. Why you walking the other side? Shouldn't you be walking thus way were the high school is?
Jm: sorry I dont go to that school.
G: why?
Jm: im going to a vampire high school now.
B2: why?
Jm: you guys ask to many questions in leaving.

I left them and i knew that they were wrong about my weight and body so i didnt care about my builles anymore. Alot of freshman girls liked me and confess to me and I rejected them because I need they were not my type, and now its my senior year of high school and I found the right girl.....Kim Jennie. Shes different from other vampire girls and i know it.

End of pov:

I made it to her house that y/n wrote on.

Jm: I'm here...gosh im scared what if her moms home?

I hesitate alittle but end up knocking on the dokr anyway. The person open it...it was Jennie.

Je: jimin? What you here?
Jm: I need to talk to you is your mom home?
Je: no shes out. Come in.

I walk in her house and without thinking I pin her on the door when she close it. She was shock and ask.

Je: jimin what you doing?
Jm: im here to tell you that i like you too snice i laid eyes on you for the first time when you walk in y/ns house..i knew that you were the one..I dont care if your a witch and I'm a vampire I just care of having your heart..a-

As I was about to talk again she smash her lips on mine shutting me up. We broke the kiss.

Je: you talk to much park jimin...I love you...

I smiled and hug her after the hug I kiss her again feeling her lips on mine felt like I was in heaven with her..but the most thing is I don't wanna lose her. I carried her to her bedroom and lay her there we did a 20min makeout session we disnt go that far and then i went home.

Jm: yes! I'm so happy now....she's my girl now.