part 8-woken up

Its been about 4 days after you kill Mr.Kim and saving jungkook. But jungkook hasn't woken up yet from his injuries you and bts were worry about him snice he was nearly kill by Kim. You went to his room.

You: jungkook why have you not woken up yet? I'm worry about you.

When you look at him you can tell that his eyes are twitching like there is something going on in his mind or maybe hes having a dream. You cired a little and walk out of the room.

Rm: nothing yet?
You: nope nothing.

Jk's dream:

I woke up in a really white place. I was wearing all white and my red eyes were showing.

Jk: where am I?

I saw someone from far distance walking towards me, he stopped walking and was facing me.

Jk: who are you?
???: I'm your other side jungkook. I know you hadn't met me before.
Jk: I wanna go home.
???: I know you do jungkook, everyone's been waiting for you to wake up.

He show a bright light towards jungkook.

Jk: wait who are you?
???: I'm you jungkook.

I open my wide eyes when he say that and then I return to my body.

End dream.

Jungkook open his eyes slowly and looked around seeing no one around him. He yelled out quietly.

Jk: y-y/n....y/n...guys...

He was talking weak. Meanwhile you are watching tv then you started to hear someone calling your name you looked around.

Jm: what's wrong?
You: nothing I feel like Jungkook is calling me.
Jm: your probably hearing things.
You: no I'm serious..

You stood up and listen again.

Jungkooks Voice: y/n...y/n..

You ran upstairs.

You: it is him...he woke up...

You open the door at Jungkooks room and noticed he was calling you while weakly standing up. You cired and ran to him, you hugged him crying harder.

You: omg jungkook! *sob* I thought you would leave me...*cry* i missed you so so much...

He hugged you back.

Jk: I miss you too y/n...

He say weakly. You broke the hug and looked at him, you smiled and kiss him.

Jk: god. I. Miss. These.

He say each word of that while still kissimg you. You broke the kiss and went to his ear and say.

You: you should drink my blood...*sob* you look very weak...

He smiled and move your hair from your neck his eyes turn red and his fangs pop out, he then place it on your neck and then he bite you. You felt pain but you dont care you want him to be healthy. You tighten his shirt. After 3mins of drinking blood he stop and pull your lips to his again you can taste your blood in his mouth while kissing you, he broke the kiss and say.

Jk: damn I miss your blood too..

You just smiled and hug him the boys outside the door was smiling, happy that he's awake and healthy again jungkook saw them and wave at them namjoom waved back at him and close the door to get us private time. They walk back downstairs.

T: what we do now?
Jh: we well talk to him then leave.
Nj: yeah.