part 20 final-last fight

Your dream:

You were awake from somewhere dark now like you were falling in a water going down..its not the same place where my other side is. You look to your left side, you saw your other side dying slowly and you turn the right side and saw a girl with red hair that looks like you.

You: am I going to die? Just like that? I wont be able to be with bts anymore or see jimins child..but...jungkook...

You close your eyes and then someone call your name.

???: y/n you cant die.

You open your eyes and shot.

You: who are you? Hello?
???: its your dad y/n...and i will save you my babygirl, you dont deserve to die like that beat your aunt.

He grab your hand and everything went white.

Back to bts they were all shock hearing that you are dead jungkook was crying.

Jk: she cant just die! She say she'll be alive!!
Je: wait! I sent her...shes alive.
All: what?!

As your aunt was about to suck your powers out of you....you open your eyes she jump and got up.

A: how are you alive? I kill you!

You stood up like a zombie way, your hair was truning red, you had claws you look at her and she saw your full red eyes. You were smiling at her.

You: YOU KNOW AUNTY...I HAVE THIS SIDE OF ME...YOU DIDNT KNOW DID YOU?
A: how are you alive?!
You: DADDY SAVED ME...

She was now scared of this side of you, she was walking backwards and you were walking forwards.

A: who are you?!

You look at her in the eyes ans say.

You: IM Y/F/N...AUNTY...AND GUESS WHOS HERE WITH ME...
A: who!!!?

That person walked behide you and stand by your side she wided her eyes.

You: REMEMBER MR.KIM? HES GOING TO TAKE YOU HOME WITH HIM...

You Chuckle evilly.

A: NOOO!!!

she ran as fast as she can to get away from you.

You: GET HER.

Kim went after your aunt.

Aunt pov: i didnt know she had this sife of her! What is this side! She's more scary then the other one with white hair.

She bump into jennie and bts.

Je: mom!
A: help me Jennie! Bts!
Je: no! You hurted me and them.

Jennie hit her away and she fell on the ground.

A: please! Jungkook help me!
Jk: you killed her mrs.kim
A: I did! But shes alive! Shes after me!
Je: thats what you deserve...

She look at jennie in shock.

Je: I thought you'll love me like a child of yours but all you care was getting power. You wont be able to see your grandchild.
A: no im sorry Jennie...p-

She wasn't done with her sentence until she felt a arm grab her she trun around and it was mr.Kim.

Bts: oh my god!
T: I thought hes dead?
Je: he is...but this is y/n's clone of him.
A: n-no...NOOOO!!!

She was pull backwards.

Jk: shes been drag by y/n?
Je: thats right...y/n's gotta kill her..

Mr.Kim drag her and she fell at your feet she look up and saw you looking down at her smiling.

YOU: YOUR BACK. DID YOU ENJOY SAYING GOODBYE TO YOUR DAUGHTER BEFORE YOUR DEATH?
A: no...please let me go.
You: I DONT THINK SO...ILL MAKE YOU JOIN MR.KIM.
A: what?

You open ghe same portal where you put jisoos body at she looked and scream she was suck in. You were waving bye to her.

You: BYE-BYE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW FAMILY....IN HELL.

After that you close it. Then you felt at kick in your stomach.

You: AH-AHHHH!!!!

You trun back to normal. You were panting hard feeling the stabs in you, you walked all the way to the others.

Je: y/n...shes okay...
Jk: thank god...but where is she?

When jennie was about to speak up they heard a crack they all look at that Direction. You came out of it bleeding.

Jk: y/n!
You: *pant pant pant* b-boys.....

You smiled and fell. Jungkook went to you and saw the stabs.

Rm: how could she walk when shes been stab on both legs.
Jk: I dont know but shes losing alot of blood...we got to get her to the Hospital!

He carry you left the others and speed to the Hospital, they all came after the docters were done checking on you.

Jk: sorry i left you guys.
T: its okay.
Jk: wheres jimin?
Yg: he went with the docters that check on Jennie.
Jk: oh.
Rm: she'll be fine.

Jungkook just nod and cry quietly.

~Fast forward~
You were finally awake and discharged at the Hospital jungkook took you home and after you recover, you and jungkook was invited to jimin and jennies wedding. The gender of they're baby was a girl she is now 10 months pregnant they were happy. Bts was still together like a family they never changed. After they're wedding that happened jennie gotta birth to they're baby girl name rose, they were all a happy family, you then finally told the boys and Jennie about this new side of yours they understood you.

After all the bad things that you encounter in the past it was yours and jungkooks anniversary he made a surprise to you when you got home from work.

You: oh my god~~! Jungkook~~

He hug you and kiss your forehead.

Jk: happy 3th month of anniversary baby!
You: thank you~~~

You guys ate at the table and then unexpectedly jungkook got off his seat and knee down in front of you and held your hand.

Jk: y/n my only lover. Im happy that I met you in our juinor year in high school i thought I never felt for a girl like you at first I hated you and now i love you..well you always be by my side?
You: yes.

He smiled and pull out at box you cover your face from crying.

Jk: if you accepted me...then will you still accept me of what I'm about to say?
You: *crying...i dont know~~

He open the box.

Jk: i been wanting to say this to you and giving this ring to you, y/f/n well you merry me?

You cover your face completely and cired harder and say.

You: *crying...yes...yes! I will.

He put the ring on your finger you hug him and cry you both kissed for happiness.

You pov: mom. Dad. Annie I'm finally getting merried to the men i love in the world. I love you jungkookie

You both broke the kiss.

Jk: i love you.
You: i love you too kookie.

The end