Universe: Akiyama Kana

Name: Akiyama Kana

Name: Akiyama Kana

Age: 20

Date of Birth: July 1st, 1999

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 49 kg

Birthplace: Osaka, Japan

Hometown: Osaka, Japan

Nationality: Japanese

Ethnicity: Japanese

Personality: Kana was originally a really quite and shy person, who often didn't speak up for herself much. Following her debut, she became more outspoken, having to now stand up for herself, as she would never let anyone make any decisions for her. She now is really talkative but you would never know unless she is comfortable with you.

Background: Unlike her brother, Kana was born at Osaka University Hospital in Osaka, Japan. Growing up, she was always with Rei, seeing him as her best and only friend; she was often made fun of at school because of how close they are and was referred to as "Rei no kage" (Rei's shadow) by classmates. Following the death of her father and moving to Tokyo, the name managed to follow her to her new school. No matter what, she couldn't escape his shadow but eventually just accepted it. When Rei started working, it was the first time that Kana had to spend time alone; she no longer had dance lessons and both Rei and her mother were constantly working. She had taken up most of the house work, making sure the house was clean, laundry was done, and dinner was cooked. This wasn't enough for her though. Eventually, Kana started busking in downtown Tokyo and successfully made a name for herself. She kept it up for 1 years, earning a small fan base of about 30 people, before being scouted by Happiness member, Sayaka, and later getting the opportunity to join Happiness' sister group, Flower, and E-Girls (E-Girls currently consists of Flower and Happiness). She made her debut as a performer and the 9th member of Flower in 2013 with the song "Sun and Sunshine"at age 14. Following the departure of two of the three vocalists, Kana approached to head of her company and asked if she can change her position within the group but was turned down because he thought she was too good of a dancer to sing. Originally, she was just going to deal with it but after Rei nullified his contract, he encouraged her to do the same and follow him to Korea and audition for Galaxy Ent. After some hesitation, Kana realized this maybe her only chance to accomplish what she wants to do in life and nullified her contract, graduating from Flower in June of 2018.

Family:

- Akiyama Hinata| Father| Deceased

- Akiyama Hikari | Mother| 48| Elementary School Teacher

- Akiyama Rei| Older Brother| 21| Trainee at Galaxy Entertainment and Former EXILE Member

Hobbies:

- Choreographing her own dances

- Knitting

- Cooking

- Watching dance videos on youtube

- Playing Sims 4

Habits:

- Biting inside of cheek

- Pulling hair when frustrated

- Playing with someone else's fingers (only if she likes you)

Likes:

- Busking

- Small animals

- Nail art

- Sims 4 Machinimas

- Fanfictions

Dislikes:

- Walnuts

- Sharks

- Being lost

- Being underestimated

- Weapons

Trivia:

- Speaks Japanese fluently and basic English

- Is learning Korean

- Was the top dancer among trainees before her debut

- Busked from 13-14

- Didn't have a phone until she was 16

- Hates walnuts because Rei is allergic to them

- Is allergic to pineapple but still eats it

- Really loves american RnB

Stage Name: Nana

Face Claim: Joy

Specialty: Dance and Vocal

Instruments: Piano