Trainee 162: Lee Ryeoun

Name: Lee Ryeoun (이려운)

Age: 18

Date of Birth: 25th December 2000

Height: 181 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Birthplace: Jung-Gu, Busan, South Korea

Hometown: Jung-Gu, Busan, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

Personality: After all that happened to him prior his adulthood, Ryeoun is one quiet and reserved child. He rarely speaks his mind and when he does, it will be extensive. One thing that's interesting about Ryeoun though, is that when pressured, he will do way better than when he is not. Usually when acting, he would always go full-method. He will remember what to do in a certain scenario and so on. Another thing that really tells about Ryeoun is that he is a rather clingy person when he wants to, but sometimes he is just in denial that he feels clingy, before actually clinging to someone. But honestly, deep down, he's a sweetheart. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of him and would do anything to keep them happy

Background: Trigger warning for the backstory (Contains abuse)

Lee Ryeoun was born during christmas day at 7 pm as Gong Jihun, and immediately was abandoned at some random doorstep of a random family's 2 weeks later. When being traced back by the authorities, there were no prints of his family and/or any crime that had been commited that was related to this abandoned child. Since everything turns out empty, the family decided to adopt this child and raised him as one of their own. Growing up, he thought that he had everything. A loving family with 2 older siblings and a loving parents, but slowly, he learnt things is not what it seems. Things started off maybe as a simple pinch, hit and screaming by his two older siblings. Ryeoun always had thought he had done something wrong and this was his punishment. But as he grew up, things would escalate more and what started of as some sort of punishment for being naughty, would extend to wrapping a guitar string around his neck and was strangled until he was unconscious or maybe piggy bank slammed to his head. He wanted them to stop, but he's just an adopted child. They will keep on doing such thing to him anyway. His parents? They were absent! As if they give permission to do such awful thing. So he tried to endure them all by himself, and eventually it made him slowly believed that there is no such thing as kind and loving family for him. He thought that it was something rather fictional and he won't be able to be blessed by such thing. However, things will change for him. One day, his parents went to dinner with a family because they invited them to talk about an event the two were going to attend, and the family would love to see their kids. This family seemed to have an okay number of child, with one female and one male child. Upon the feast, Ryeoun got quite close with the two (who later he identified as April and Jaejun). During the course of the event, April and Jaejun would notice things that are rather disturbing; they saw a mark around his neck as well as some bruises left unpatched. When asked, Ryeoun was too scared to answer and simply said 'I fell down'. A few days later after the feast, the Lee family would stumble upon Ryeoun standing in front of their doorstep with his bagpack, crying for help and begging for a new shelter. He came all the way from Busan to go to the Lee family's house again. They wanted to take him in, but first, they did a follow up with Ryeoun's old family. Strangely, they were lost. There were no prints regarding the Gong family anymore, technically making him an orphan. The Lee family would later took him up under their care and once a child named Gong Jihun, is now recognized as Lee Ryeoun. It takes time for him to heal after all the neglecting, but he knows that he'll come through. It took him a few months for him to finally settle down. He enrolled to a highschool and had to re-do everything because he is no longer in Busan. He doesn't mind though, since he is finally away from his people from Busan. One day, a poster of April guest starring in his school's event and her introducing herself as 'April of White Queen' got himself a bit curious on what is a 'white queen'. So he does his research and came across the name 'Farcry' and Jaejun, is actually June from Farcry. His two siblings are well-known idols from Galaxy Entertainment, and he wanted to be like them. So he asked the two about any open audition for Galaxy, and April shortly replied 'why wait for that? we could try set up a private audition with the CEO himself'. Of course, it was scary for him at first but he used that fear to push him to do good. The day of the audition came, and he decided to just join the agency as an actor after realizing he's just bad at singing, dancing and rapping. He delivered a monologue and he used his own anger and remorse to deliver that monologue. It was lengthy, but it got him accepted in a heartbeat.

Family:

Lee Jaeyong | 61 | Non-biological father

Margaret Jenkins | 58 | Non-biological mother

Lee Jaeha (April) | 26 | Adoptive older sister

Lee Jaejun (June) | 21 | Adoptive older brother

Hobbies:

• Photography

• Practicing in fields that he is lacking

• Practicing his improvisation skill

• Playing mobile game

• Binging films

• Reading articles about true crimes

Habits:

• Would smack someone's hand if they were to touch him or patting him

• Always being in denial when being clingy

• Always on his phone

• Gazes around repeatedly to look out for his old 'family'

• Frequently making eye-contact when talking to people, especially girls, (to let them know that they have all his attentions)

Likes:

• Travelling/Vacation

• Writing

• Gaming

• New and undiscovered things

• Flower pressing

• Pop culture

• Unsolved cases

Dislikes:

• Being touched from behind

• People patting his back

• Being abused again

• Getting adopted for the 3rd time

• Being abandoned

Trivia:

• His real name was Gong Jihun, before changing it to Lee Ryeoun after being adopted by April and June's family

• Technically, he got adopted twice, with the first being the family who adopted since he was a baby, and then April and June's family after Ryeoun ran away from their home

• He wanted to keep his name (Jihun) and change it to Lee Jihun, but he doesn't want to have the same name is Seventeen's Woozi because he thought 'I don't deserve to have the same name as a literal king'

• He speaks only Korean, and is now learning english (thanks for his new foreigner non-biological mother)

• He joined Galaxy Entertainment through private audition with the help of April and June, by doing a monologue based on Heavy Rain tech demo

• He tweaked some parts in the monologue so that it fits his situation of being abandoned and neglected

• He actually shed tears after saying that monologue, and that gave him a pass from Kris.

• He is not good in singing, dancing or rapping, but he is really good in guitar

Stage Name: Ryeoun

Face Claim: Actor Ryeoun

Specialty: Recognizing people's footstep, lying, improvise for acting, monologue

Instruments: Guitar