Chapter 4

Pete's P.O.V

"Is you, Pete."

"I'm in love with you."

My heart stopped, before beating at a pace so rapid and agressive I swear Mike could hear it. I tried to recollect myself, eyes wide as my face was red. The words played in my head over and over. It was almost like the simple sentence was multiplying, getting louder. I looked down to my shoes, up to the sky before I stretched my arms out in front of my, looked at my patchy purple nail polish and inhaled sharply. I didn't know how I felt about Mike yet? I was still trying to understand this. It was too much, he expected me to know so quickly. He said it like it was simple. I furrowed my brows slightly as I continued to stare at the back of my hands. "Pete?" Mike said to me, his eyes glistened from the small tear droplets beginning to form. His facial expression begged for me to say something. For me to say anything. But I couldn't, I didn't know what to say. I place dmy arms back at my side as all that happened was the same darn  sentence repeated itself louder and louder in my head. He lowered his head and sliently picked himself up from laying against the wall, as the tears that had begun forming began to trickle down his face with regret and sadness. I couldn't even reject him clearly. He walked passed me. His shoulder brushed against mine as he walked passed me to reach the Victorian gates once again. I snapped my whole body around and grabbed him by the shoulders, I turned him around to face me, he looked dead. He had no expression and silent tears just kept coming. I examined his face and showed no emotion, as did he. As we looked into each others eyes. Without thinking, without warning, as if I had no control over my own body, I pulled his face to mine. I slammed my lips against his so hard it was almost painful. I didn't waste my time. I immediately deepened the kiss, flicking my tongue against his sharp fake fangs. He pulled away from me by pushing me from my shoulders. We looked at each other. Mike was smiling. "Pete, do you-?". He began, "YES , I DO-" I interrupted him. "Are you happy now, poser, I said it. You made me a confirmist." I looked up to make eyecontact with him, our hands still on each others shoulders. "congratulations." I did something I had not done in a while. I smiled, a wide and genuine smile. One I felt from the bottom of my heart, from every fibre on my being. Mike pulled me into a tight hug. I kept smiling. I was content. I was where I needed to be.

I was where I wanted to be

A.N// I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT TOUCH THIS STORY FOR LEGIT ALMOST A YEAR OMG, THIS IS SUCH A POORLY WRITTEN SND SHORT UPDATE BUT LET ME KNOW IF YALL WANT MORE OF THIS STORY AND HMU WITH IDEAS 💞