ch. 2

Bella

I can't believe this Edward is using me to get to my sister what am I going to do I can't believe i made Elizabeth think I didn't love her ." Anna what am I going to do " I ask " well you can't do anything  your under his control right now but you can stop being depressed and live your life I will help you get free of him and to your real mates" I say"how am I under his control when his gift dosen't work on me " I say"he doesn't just read minds your shield isn't strong enough to stop his mind control gift" Anna says "so what I just do what he wants me to do until I can be free" Bella says" he's after my mates and I break some of the connection just not all we gotta kill him for that but first I gotta break a little bit of the connection between the other Cullen's and Edward the other Cullen's love you in fact your two mates are in the Cullen clan " Anna says " ok let me get dressed and get Elizabeth ready and we can go to dinner " I say " ok no problem" Anna says" oh wait we do got a problem I think Edward had Alice throw out all my clothes he hated how I dressed like you " i say " not a problem I stopped at the mall and got you two outfits you choose black or white" Anna says" white " I say and she hands me the white outfit which is a dress and leggings with white shoes just like what Anna wore " oh and why didn't you tell me I was going to be an auntie again" I ask " it was supposed to be a surprise for the party but if grandma doesn't fix the problem then I won't go" Anna says we always call our mom the problem when it comes to party's or weddings" what did mom do" I ask" said I wasn't invited and that I i came she would tell the palace guards to throw me in the dungeon mom is still considered Queen even with out her powers only dad can tell everyone that she is no longer Queen and forcibly take the title from her" ana says" did you tell Dad" I ask" I told him that she said I wasn't invited you guys still have a good relationship with mom and i am not going to destroy it"Anna says" Anna my relationship with mom ended when she kept me from your wedding and Dads relationship with mom ended the day she tried to take your powers from you."I say as I finish getting dressed" let's go get Elizabeth dressed and we can leave" Anna says and we head down stairs" beth sweetie can you come her for me"  I ask and beth comes running up to me I pick her up and went upstairs " Anna tell Dad what mom said she would do if you went to the party" I said" what do you mean Bella Anna already told me she says he wasn't invited" dad says "Anna tell him" I say running upstairs to get Elizabeth changed  when we get upstairs to Elizabeth's room I get her changed" mommy are we going out we never match unless we are going out together" beth says " yes sweetie we are going out to eat with auntie Anna and your cousins " I say " mommy I like destiny and Ella there fun " Beth says " I am glad baby how come on let's get back down stairs before grandpa decided to teleport and kill your grandmother" I say" why haven't I met grandma" beth asks" because your grandmother did alot of mean things to auntie Anna and made me miss her wedding so I don't speak to her anymore and I don't want you near her " I say" have destiny and Ella met grandma" beth asks as we walk down the steps" they only saw a glimpse before your grandmother told me she never wanted to see me or my worthless spoiled kids trust me beth you aren't missing out on every thing you're grandmother even tried to get your mom to hate me and when She didn't she decided to ignore her also" Anna says"I don't fucking care if you don't like her Renee she is your daughter and is invited to the party actually you were not invited if I remember correctly and as king I am removing your title as Queen affected immediately I already talked to your mother she agrees with me" dad yells over the phone" dad language " Anna says" mommy daddy aro and caius curse all the time in Italian " Ella says" what those two are so band from the room for a month" Anna yells walking out side with her cellphone " where did Anna go " dad says hanging up "she's out side yelling at daddy aro and caius for cursing in front of us, you do know they are going to be mad at you right Ella " destiny says"  oh please were daddy aro's little angels and daddy caius's little Teddy bears they are never mad at us."Ella says  " ok let's go oh and Ella your father's said you that when you get home you will be stuck in your room but like always they will forget after tomorrow so no worries but if you guys fight once or play around with your magic you are grounded when you get home you are still learning  magic" Anna says walking in" yes Mom" the twins say "ok let's go" I say" go were " dad asks" out for dinner and shipping " Anna and I say at the same time" plus i need a new car sorry dad the truck was fine when I just moved here but I don't really like the truck" I say"and as a birthday present from my mates and I dad gets a new car so he doesn't have drive the police car every time"Anna says as we walk out.