ch.6

Charlie's pov.

When I get home with the twins I see Bella and Elizabeth sitting on the couch" where is Anna " I ask " taking a nap" Bella says " oh by the way Bella I want your phone" I say " but dad what did I do " Bella says" tought your nieces how to contract magic" I say " fine here and by the I am going out in a few minutes" Bella says "great be home by 10 " I say " ok " Bella says getting her bag and going to wait outside leaving me with the kids" ok you three what pizza for dinner" I ask " yes " the kids say together and I turn on cartoons for them before going to order pizza. By the time the pizza was here Anna woke up and joined the kids on the couch" Anna can you get the plates for me please" I ask "why can't Bella do it " Anna asks " mommy went out remember" Elizabeth says oh I forgot she had plans tonight" Anna says getting up while I get the pizza and we all sit in the living room eating and what tv. After dinner Anna and I got the kids in a bath and ready for bed. Bella came home at 9 with a bag in her hand " where's Elizabeth" Bella asks " bed " I say " good I picked this up for you" Bella says tossing me the bag she had and I looked in it to see the shirt Elizabeth and I created on our grandpa weekend." I thought this wouldn't be ready until next week " I say well I went to see if the one edward and I did was ready so could watch it slowly burn when they told me yours was ready as jessica had to go and set up her date for Sunday. " Bella says " great Elizabeth will be so happy to see it's done was yours done" I ask " yes and I had fun watching it slowly burn" Bella says and we laugh.

Time skip to the weekend.

Bella's pov.

It was the weekend and I was at the park with the kids when I see edward walking over to me " Elizabeth carful with your foot it's still healing" I say " Bella what are you wearing" edward says sitting down" edward can you please move that's my sister's spot and she will be here in a few minutes" I say ignoring his question just as I heard Elizabeth crying and I jump up and run over there" what happened" I  asked " sorry that was my fault I was trying to get some off of her and I accidentally stepped on her foot" a lady says" it's alright Elizabeth is accident prone so we are used to her getting hurt and well Elizabeth also doesn't have a filter and says what evers on her mind your son probably got upset with what she said and I am sorry if that's the case my sister can be had full at times" I say" that's quite alright maybe you should get her tested " the lady says " already have the doctor says it's just a phase" I say picking her up " oh my daughter went through that we had worn slot of people" the lady says " well Elizabeth doesn't get out much because my father is really scared so we usually don't worry about it" I say " I am Lucy I just moved here" the lady says" Isabella swan I  moved last year with Elizabeth here  nice to meet " I say " you as well " Lucy says walking away and I walk back to the bench " Bella we have to go mom's here demanding to see you" Anna says " ok I will meet you at the car " I say getting packed up ella get your sister and lets go" I say the whole time I ignored edward" hey Bella why don't you come over tonight " edward says " look edward you left and now you come back thinking you can just walk back into my life well you can't I am way to busy to care either my father took extra shifts and I am left taking care of Elizabeth and packing the house so we can move to a bigger place" I say walking away with the twins. When I get to car I put the kids in and got in my self " please tell me mom's not actually here" I say " no I saw edward and thought you could use some help anyway dad got everything to the new place so we can head back" Anna says" I am so glad we decided to move to a bigger place and was able to find one we could move in right away" I say " so am I mostly because dad got me a brand new bed for when I visit". Anna says" ok then why don't you look so happy" I ask " it's across the street from the cullen's " Anna says " you could always stay at the old place" I say " not funny Bella why don't I drop you off at the cullen's place to deal with edward" Anna says " don't you dare I have few weeks away from him and I am keeping it that way" I say just as we drive onto the hidden street for the new place" are you sure the king's don't mind" I ask " oh please they wanted to sell this place to dad for years" Anna says laughing" it's nice and bigger than the cullens place" I say " best part is there's two small cabens connected to the main house" Anna says " on please tell me I can use on for my hoppies I miss creating things" I say" dad has already set it up and he expects a jar of chocolates " Anna says laughing" today was actually fun to bad you had an appointment today" I say " hey we got to spend the day together and with the kids I am surprised grandma took over all of my responsibilities for the weekend so I can rest" Anna says" sadly that's not going to happen with edward back he's not going to leave either of us alone" I say " I agree aro had just felt with Victoria and now we have to deal with edward" Anna says" maybe not Carlisle and esme can keep edward busy so we can have our weekend as I start training to be an official princess next weekend" I say " we will talk to them about it later for now let's unpack oh and you have two rooms one for your regular clothes and then your main closet were you will keep the clothes edward will allow you to have" Anna says" great" I say getting Elizabeth out of the car and heading inside to find dad sitting on the couch in his little man cave. Watching tv " shouldn't you be unpacking" I say " nope I will later Elizabeth is going to love her room and the play room" dad says I will check them out after I unpack my room" I say walking upstairs to the main living room and then up the left stair case and to my room to unpack.