The Other Woman

I met her one day when I went to her law firm. She's one of the biggest lawyers in the country and I needed only the best for the issue I was having... and that she was.

That's when our journey began.

She consoled me during my time and she was having a hard time with her marriage as well. At first it was only talking it out and actually helping each other then it turned to touching. Touching eventually turned to full blown sex. Believe me when I say that I really did feel bad at first... it was a marriage I was playing with, but if she didn't respect it, why should I?

I don't even remember at what point she started spoiling me. At first it was little stuff like shoes, then from there it became designer clothes like Givenchy, Balmain, Versace, Chanel. Any big fashion brand you can think of, she bought me. She even started buying me cars. I currently own a 2018 Audi A8 in matte black, an all white Range Rover, and a 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS in black. The condo I live in in Beverly Hills, she pays for. She even went as far as purchasing a house in Malibu where her and I can meet with no worries. She's head over heels for me.

We're currently laying in our beach-front villa in Mykonos, Greece sipping on Dom Pérignon. I'm in an all white Versace bikini with gold accents. She chose it, of course.

"Are you enjoying Greece, baby?" I turn to face her with a smile and nod. If you were to ask her wife, she'll tell you she's away on a business trip. "Yes, boo. Thank you for allowing me to cross another thing off my bucket list." I tell her, which definitely feeds her ego. "Of course. I enjoy these trips with you. Any other place you have in mind?" I chuckle and take a sip of my champagne before setting the glass down on the table that separates us.

"Let's just live in the moment for now, Giselle. I love being with you and I don't like to rush anything." I say to her and she smiles caressing my hand across the table. "I'm sorry, baby. You're right." I smile and she kisses my hand. Taking the last sip of my champagne, I set the empty glass down and stand up. She does the same and we make our way out of the balcony and into the bedroom where I grab my white beach robe and slip it on. I grab my Ray Bans and I see her grab her Versace shades. "The yacht is ready, right?" She nods and we walk hand in hand out of our villa, down the cobblestone street and over to the dock where we're met by the captain.

"Good evening, Mrs. Knowles'. The weather is perfect for cruising right now." We smile and agree with him as we board the yacht. She never corrects people when they call me 'Mrs. Knowles' so I gave up on doing that. When we make it to the top deck, the captain offers us champagne, but we decline as we make ourselves comfortable while the captain goes downstairs and gives us privacy. We just sit on the huge couch and cuddle as we wait for the sun to start setting. It's our favorite thing to watch.

"How has work been, baby?" I ask her as I lay my head on her shoulder and she puts her arm around me. "Stressful. I'm dealing with a huge case right now and this trip was much needed." I smile and take her hand into mine. "You know I'm here to ease your mind, Bey." She nods and pecks my lips. "How are you? How's your family?" She asks and I nod slowly as I think about all the money she transfers into my account so I can send it to my family in New York. "They're good. You're so helpful with the financial aspect that they're not worrying about much of anything these days." I tell her and feel her lightly squeeze my hand. "That's what I'm here for, Onika. Anything you and your family needs, is all on me." She tells me, making me smile.

Beyoncé is definitely the sweetest person I have ever met. I couldn't marry her though, not that I want to because I am not in love with her. Deep down I think I'm just infatuated with the life she's able to give me... which is an easy, stress-free one, with a good status. But I am not in love with her so really none of that matters. When I came into her firm that day looking for her, that is not why. I wasn't doing it for the money, for the trips, for the foreign cars, or for the designer clothes. I genuinely needed help on what I was dealing with, but those late nights of her and I going over and reviewing my case ended up turning into all of this. Neither of us expected it to turn into this, but I'm not complaining and I doubt she is either, or else we wouldn't be on a yacht in Greece right now.

She picks up my face with her thumb and index finger, forcing me to look at her. We lean in and our lips meet and our tongues battle for dominance. When we pull away, I can clearly see the sun starting to set. Trailing her kisses down to my neck, she moves my hair out of the way and starts sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan. As she's working her magic, I take my robe off and it falls to the ground. She smirks and undoes my bikini top in one swift movement, letting it fall to the ground as my breasts are exposed. She kisses my neck, teases my nipples and finally makes it to the hem of my bikini bottom. After she slides them off me, she starts kissing up my inner thighs and finally makes it to my center, flicking her tongue on my clit making me shiver.

"Mmm" I moan breathlessly and my hands go directly to her head that's in between my legs. She sucks and bites on my clit and inserts two fingers inside me. "Shit..." I moan as I feel my toes curl. Suddenly, all pleasure stops and I open my eyes and see her sliding her bikini bottoms off. I smirk. She's perfect. During sex, she takes me on such a high that I can never fully describe in words.

I sit up and push her down on the couch gently and I climb on top of her. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I slowly lower myself onto her and gasp when our warm clits touch for the first time. "Fuck, Onika." I smirk and her moans encourage me to start moving faster.

She's usually in control, but not right now.

As I'm doing so I can't help but moan and she smacks my ass. Our bodies fit perfectly together. Sex with her puts me on cloud 9 and it's undeniable how much I enjoy it. "Daddy, you feel so good." I moan and start slowing my movements down. She makes me weak in the knees.

"Lay back." She commands and I giggle and quickly do as told. My favorite position. With my face nuzzled into her sweet smelling neck, I feel her warm pussy hovering over mine and before I know it, she sets an insane pace over me that has my eyes rolling back. She drives me crazy. "Oh my god..." I moan uncontrollably and see her smirk.

...

We try to catch our breath and get dressed again before we get off the yacht.

Sex on a yacht: Check.

It's pitch black outside so I don't even notice we're back on the dock until the captain comes over to us. "We have arrived." We both thank him and see the lights on the dock's path light up. We walk off the yacht hand in hand and start walking through the cobblestone streets that lead to our villa.

Once we make it inside, she shuts and locks the door behind her. "That yacht is beautiful, Bey. When did you get that?" I strip out of my robe and my bikini, leaving a trail of my clothes as I walk into the large en suite bathroom. I head over to the jacuzzi with her following me and I turn on the water and the bubbles. We both hop in and I lay in between her legs, relaxing into the steaming hot water. "I pulled some strings and bought it 2 days before our flight here. I'm glad you like it." She says. I smile at her and we join hands. "Of course you did." I say then we both chuckle.

Being in Greece is surreal. I'm not here on the most ideal arrangement, but I still love being here regardless. I always thought I would work hard for some years, get married, have kids, then finally retire and THEN at that point get to travel the world. Never did I see this situation occurring... I mean who would? I'm here with a married woman, who has a wife at home that genuinely loves her to death, while she spoils me with material things, beautiful trips around the world, and we have the most amazing sex. But like I've said, if she doesn't respect her own marriage, why should I? That's not my place, that's not my marriage, and I'm just enjoying the ride.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so first and foremost... I hope y'all like this. I don't know if y'all remember when I said I have another account on here that I also write stuff for but this oneshot is from my other account. I had to convert it and change names and pronouns and stuff to fit Bey and Nicki. I made it into a book on my other account (so far it has 8 or 9 chapters) because I absolutely love the idea I have for it and I was wondering if y'all like it? 🤔 And if you do like this oneshot and want me to convert the book into BeyNika and post it on here, I'll do it.

Comment and let me know your thoughts!

🌸💕