Chapter Four- The Date (part one)

James' POV

It was 6.04pm and I told Olivia I'd pick her up at 7. I didn't really need to pick her up just go to her suite. I put on my suit and texted her.

To Olivia: babe i forgot to tell you, dress fancy.

From Olivia: on it. see you in an hour.

I made my way to the kitchen and found Olivia in there sitting on the island eating a strawberry

"You know, babe. Most girls usually are getting ready an hour before dates," I smirked.

"Well, I'm not like most girls," She said as my phone rang. It was her dad.

"HAAAYYY L-dog!" i wanted to try something new, okay.

"Don't call me that, James." He said, sternly. "Anyway, I made reservations for you at Le Garçon (totally made up) at 7.30."

"Thanks man, and no i will not buy you cupcakes!" i laughed into the reciever.

"Who said anything about cupcakes you idiot," Luke laughed back.

"Shhh im trying to sound cool in front of my girlfriend," I whisper-screamed and Olivia chuckled.

"Oh, you're with Liv? Are you in the kitchen? ofcourse you're in the kitchen Olivia's never not in the kitchen. See you in 2" Luke hung up the phone and i could hear footsteps and I sighed.

"Heeeyyy Dad, or should i say L-Dog?" Olivia burst out in a fit of laughter as Luke gave her a dirty look.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your date?" Luke said, "I need to talk to James, God child you frustrate me." Luke threw his hands up in fake frustration as I threw my head back in laughter. Olivia made the i got my eyes on you sign to me and her dad as she walked out of the room.

When Luke was sure she was out of hearing range, he said to me,"ever since you said the cupcakes thing on the phone, i really want cupcakes so pick some up from me on the way home ok? ok." Luke walked away as I flopped on the couch, waiting for Olivia to be ready.