Chapter Six- Aftermath

as soon as i woke up in the morning, i felt my insides cramp so bad, i didn’t think i could walk. i turned to my left and was greeted by James sleeping soundly beside me. it took all of me to not scream. my stomach was cramping up, i was sleeping next to a guy and - i looked under the sheets- and i was naked. i think we had sex. 

oh no. we couldn’t have. our dads would have us both killed. for now, i focus on what i can do. i put my underwear back on and slip the dress onto my body. i found my phone on his dressing table and checked the time. 5.57 am. Thank God it wasn’t later because if people were awake, I wouldn’t be able to make it to my room unnoticed. I quietly open the door and sneak out, running to my suite which was about two doors away. i -almost silently- get back in my room. i rush to change my clothes into pyjamas and take off my make up, just incase someone was to come in to wake me up. after getting changed, i plug my phone into the charging cable and head off to sleep. 

when i wake up for the second time this morning, it’s noon and i am completely sure people are awake by now, atleast the adults. i check my phone and i’m greeted by multiple texts from James.

James:

hey, where did you go

James:

oh, i see, our parents would have killed us if they found out

James: 

don’t worry, i used a condom

i finally find the strength in myself to get out of bed and head to the dining table, where James is sitting eating breakfast.

“Hey, rough night?” He asks, winking. 

“You would know,” I winked back, grabbing my plate and making my way to the oven where the left over food was kept.

After eating a silent breakfast with James, I warmed myself a hot pack and lay down in my room. 

After about an hour or so of watching Netflix and trying to sleep, I hear someone enter my suite. 

A/N: lol hey guys sorry left it on a cliffhanger ish, but im so lazy HAHAH

btw thx to my bbg and #1 fan and supporter, my mom abel aka oz ze great and powerful who made me update.