Chapter Three- the mall (part two)

Harry's POV

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to find a new message from Luke. It read: 'get the hair stylist to do her hair in ringlets. Your kid has a crush on her and wants to ask her out. tonight. don't break the news to Olivia. its a surprise."

I couldn't help but grin. 'MY LITTLE BOY IS GROWING UP!" i typed into the screen pressing send.

"What are you so happy about, ya grinning idiot," Olivia questioned, sitting next to me in the salon chair.

"Haha, nothing. Hey, when the dye's washed out, tell them to do your hair in ringlets would you? Thaaaaannkss beb" I said in my sassiest voice.

Olivia chuckled at my remark and nodded.

- an hour later -

"Wow, you look gorgeous," I choked out.

"As opposed to..?" She asked, "I'm only messing with ya, mate" Wow, she'd really taken on Luke's aussie accent.

I quickly snapped a picture of her and sent it to Luke and James. Well, I told James that it was an accident but, it really wasnt.

From Luke: my little girl😍😍

From James: It's alright dad.

From Luke: Haz, James' new wallpaper's the picture of Olivia. Young love.

To James: New wallpaper, eh?

To Luke: HAHAHAHAH.

From James: DAAAAAAAAAD!

I chuckled as Olivia dragged me out of the salon to go buy ice cream at the shop next to Herons. Once we were done with that, we made our way over to Luke and James. James put his arm around Olivia's waist and whispered something into her ear as Luke and I smirked at eachother.

Olivia's POV

"Hey Beautiful," James whispered into my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up. "How about we go for dinner tonight. Your Dad said it was okay."

I looked over to dad as he shot me a grin. I turned back to James and nodded and pecked him on the cheek.

"See you at 7," James whispered only so the two of us could hear. I couldn't stop grinning

"What are you so happy about, ya grinning idiot?" Uncle Haz asked me, copying what I said from before.

"Oh nothing-" I got cut off by Dad and Uncle Haz as James went to the bathroom.

"We know James asked you out, Olivia." They said in unison. "He asked our permission."