Part 9

So much for our talk, we spent the entire four-day trip in bed, not speaking very many words and Morin only left my side to make food. We showered together occasionally, or we would relax in the bubble tub to relax my sore muscles. Once we landed back home, his private car took us back to my parent's mansion.

Both were waiting on the step very anxiously; my father was pacing back and forth while my mother had her skirts bunched up in her hands like she was ready to run at any moment's notice. As we approached I noticed my mother's eyes were blood shot and puffy, obvious signs that she has been crying.

As soon as the car stopped near the step my mother flew down towards us, Morin helped me out of the car and kept hold of me. Mother crashed into us, wrapping both into a bone crushing hug crying and sobbing about how happy she was, her babies were home. I wrapped my arms around her sobbing frame and choked back my own tears.

"It's okay momma, I'm home and alive thanks to Morin." My tears stream silently down my face as she keeps sobbing. My father comes down and pulls my mother away as he gives me a side hug.

"Good to see you baby girl, come inside and we will have a drink and talk." With that he leads the way, Morin is helping me walk before he decides to just pick me up bridal style and carries me inside. My parents don't say anything as we sit down on the comfortable couches in the living area. Everyone settles in as the maids bring in some tea and coffee, once they are gone we all settle in before I break the silence.

"Well I guess now is the best time to explain," everyone turns attention to me as I take a deep breath, Morin takes my hand and gives it a squeeze which doesn't go unnoticed by my parents. "When I made my delivery, I didn't know it was directly to Jork Mandal, it just said Mandal. At that time, I didn't know that Mandal was Jork's last name. So, when I delivered the parcel he said he had a proposition for me, so me being the polite business woman, I listened to what he had to say. It was pointless because all he wanted was another bed slave." Morin's hand tightened on mine as my father visibly tensed at that news.

I mixed my cup of coffee with two creams and one sugar before continuing, "I politely declined, told him I was engaged, he countered everything I said with his own offer and pointed out I wasn't wearing a ring. When I still denied him he finally stated he is a man that gets what he wants and he wants me, I left. I didn't make it far because someone punctured my gas tank and that's when I made a call because I knew something was not right. I may be independent but I am not stupid. I knew it was him, I knew I was in trouble and I knew I would need help." The tears slowly ran down my face as I reviewed just the bare details.

"Did he touch you inappropriately or harm you darling?" my mother's soft voice, even quieter than normal, asked. I thought about it and he kissed me and touched my naked breasts, but nothing else, I don't think they need to know much.

"He forced me into a few kisses but nothing more." I gave Morin a look that said I would elaborate later, he squeezed my hand in confirmation.

"I am going to kill that bastard and anyone else that harmed you." My father grits out as he starts to shake in anger. My mother pats his arm trying to calm him down.

"I agree Mr Harper, this man will not live to see many more days but please keep in mind it will be done the legal way. You have your family to care for. But I think right now Elizabeth needs to rest, she has been through a lot in a brief time." He kisses the back of my hand, causing me to blush.

"Yes, please take care of our daughter and make sure she gets plenty of rest. I have sent some personal crew members to make sure her craft is retrieved so please don't worry about your ship sweetie." Both my parents come over and give me a kiss on the cheek, then forehead before heading off towards my father's office.

"Thank you, I am tired and we do still need to talk ourselves." I let out a yawn as he picks me up, my heart flutters every time because there is absolutely no way I will be able to get used to this treatment. Laying my head on his shoulder he carries me up to my room. Both our suitcases are sitting on the bed and I smile thinking back to the four days of continuous sex. I am still kind of sore from our extra activities that I would love to just relax now.

Carefully Morin sets me on the bed, then he moves the suit cases, wanders over to the windows and pulls the blinds which makes it a little darker in my room. He moves gracefully and I can see the muscles in his back flex with every movement he makes. My eyes roam his body, he may be wearing clothes but I remember every hard ridge, solid muscle and dip in his body.

"Eye me like that my love and we won't be doing any talking any time soon." He turns and smirks at me, causing me to smirk right back. My body is heated enough that I would be perfectly fine with that, then again, I am pretty sore still. Maybe talking is the better idea, I guess. Huffing my displeasure at my realization Morin crawls into bed, lying beside me.

"So finally, our talk." I smile as he pulls me close to him so we are cuddling. "The biggest question on my mind is when were married, am I still allowed my own business or are you going to be controlling and expect me to just drop my life?" I couldn't stand to look him in the eyes, scared to see what he would have to say.

"You mean you want to go through with the wedding?" his shock was clear in his voice, I looked up into his eyes with a big smile.

"Of course, your big oaf, I said I love you why wouldn't I?" the grin on his face was contagious as he stared into my eyes. I don't know what he was looking for, but he found it and jumped off the bed cheering and whooping like he won the lottery. Jumping back into bed with me he wraps me into his arms burying his head into my neck. His body was shaking slightly, which made me curious. Pulling away from him he furiously wiped his eyes, he was crying.

"I love you Elizabeth, so much that I cannot believe you are agreeing to this. It broke my heart every time you said no, every time you rejected me, every time you pulled away from me. I never in a million years thought you were going to accept the marriage, let alone love me back." His tears continued to fall as he held me.

"I am so sorry Morin, I was a total bitch towards you, towards us. I feared my feelings, which made me angry and I used the wedding as an excuse to be a coward. I have always wanted to be with you but I thought it was only a crush. You always had female company which made me jealous but I was always so hurt because I wanted your attention. Because of that hurt I hid my feelings and was so nasty cold towards you. I can't say how sorry I am, I promise I will make it up to you somehow." Now it was my turn to cry, we kissed and held each other as we silently made our own vows to each other.

Pulling away from the kiss I smile and snuggle into his familiar scent as it surrounds me, making me relax.

"Close your eyes my love, rest and relax. I promise you I will be here when you wake up. I will protect you." With a tender kiss to my temple we both fall asleep happily in one another's arms.