Chapter 9

Aurodon
Jay POV

Lonnie ran straight to the gym when I parked the limo and Carlos and I headed for the dorm. Dude came straight out of our room and Carlos picked him up.
"Sorry we're so late Dude, Ben got captured."
"Hey! Why is our door open?" I asked. We raced to our room and saw Chad in front of our 3D printer.
"You have got to be kidding me." Carlos said and Chad turned around holding a key. He turned off the printer.
"I knocked." Chad half grinned. Carlos put Dude down and had his hand stretched out. Chad handed him the key.
"What is that?" I ask.
"Oh! This is a Chad action-figure. Well minus the head."
"Sounds like an improvement." Carlos says.
"You're printing another one?" I ask.
"I sent the last one to Audrey." Chad replies. Carlos and I share a look then push past Chad.
"Why are you guys making fairy godmothers wand?" Chad asks.
"Why are we making fairy god mothers wand?" I say.
"Uh, well, because." Carlos stalled.
"Ben's been captured!" Dude yelled.
"What? Dude can talk?!" Chad asked.
"I was stalling!" Carlos said to Dude.
"I thought you forgot." Dude said.
"Don't tell anyone! Ben's life depends on it." I say.
"Really?" Chad says. "So if something were to happen, you know what I'm saying?"
"Something bad, we get it."
"God forbid, but if something were to happen, who would be next in line to the throne?" Chad asked. He lifted up his doll and made a look as if to say 'me'.
"Is it just me or is that really poor taste?" I ask. I go to the door and gesture him to get out.
"I'm taking this." Chad says to Carlos, who nods his head on the direction of the door. "And if you think—" I slam the door in his face.
"Thank you Jay." Carlos says, punching in some numbers and getting the printer started.

I woke up to see a ready made wand. The sun was coming through the windows. Oh my god, what time is it?
"Carlos!" I hit him awake.
"What?" He asks. We stand up and look at the masterpiece. "Not bad." He comments.
"Let's go," I say. We run out of the dorm room.
"Hey wait for me!" Dude says.
"No Dude, stay. I love you buddy." Carlos says. We run outside and run into Doug.
"Oh hey!" Doug says. I quickly hide the wand behind my back. "Have you guys seen Evie?"
"Uhhh. She went camping." Carlos says. We smile at Doug. What a pathetic lie.
"Evie I want to live in a castle, sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Doug asks. He could see right through us.
"You know how spontaneous she is, bro." I say.
"Later Doug." Carlos says and we meet up with Lonnie, who is holding a bag of swords.
"Let's go!" Lonnie says. I smile and we head back to the limo.

"I'll get the swords." I tell Lonnie.
"Okay," She says, and goes over to Mal and Evie. I open the trunk and see Dude sitting in a pile of swords.
"And Dude."
"I told you to stay!" Carlos said.
"I flunked obedience class." He replied.
"Great. And he can still talk."
"You're lucky I love you. Come on." Carlos picked him up. We join the girls in front of the massive pipe that leads to Pirates Bay.
"Ooh! Here, let me see." Mal has her hand out and Carlos shows her the wand. "Wow, what a beauty."
"It's noon." Carlos says.
"Alright. Are we ready?" Mal asks.
"Yeah," said Evie holding a bag which must be holding the smoke bombs. I look at her and she nods. We all follow Mal through the pipe, Evie then me, Lonnie and Carlos. I hear him telling Dude to stay as we follow each other single file down the pipe. I feel Evie slip me the smoke bomb and I place it in my jacket. We emerge from the pipe and I see the pirates at work. Nelani is ordering them around with Uma and Harry. Gil is in the crowd nest.
"Guys! They're here!" He yells. Nelani looks at me.
It's game time.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++