Prequel

Hello,

So I decided i would try uploading a store, i know a little bit of ware its going to go, but i cant promiss anything, if i dont have alot of people reading this ill prob stop when i get suck, but i hope alot of people read it, if u have ant sugestions just message me, of something, but yeah i hope you like, and please do not copy this! XD

In today's day and age we live our lives with a superior attitude  almost as if we were above everyone. Almost everyday we hear about a child or any human being committing suicide. Honestly it is sad almost heart breaking, and when you see the head line in the morning newspaper bodily stating. "Local Child Committed Suicide." Its just gut retching. Or whats worse is when you knew the kid, and now it just feels like they were a figment of your imagination. What if you could have done something, prevented them from coming to that braking point. Maybe it would have been as simple as saying one kind word to bring some sunshine into there day. But its to late, and it almost always is.

Almost everyone has had a run in with a bully in there childhood. Your lucky if you ahvent been picked on. Most of us know the pain of wanting to throw the towel in early and give up. But yet you hold on just a little longer. Maybe so you can come to the sunshine on the other side of the street. Or maybe your the one bullying your peers. You have got to have reson why you do it. Then of course is the kid who gets picked on just a little bit to much, the kid who really dose give up all hope.

All those thoughts ran though Kates mind as she stood on the golden gate bridge home to so many other deaths hers would just be another name added to the list. Cars and trucks wized by though they never penetrated her skin. She was infact aware of the cars, but the sounds to her then the names that went though her mind. As the list came to an end she slowly placed both of her hands on to the cold metal railling. The wind whiped her hair away from her tierd face. Kate looked out into the water, and like anyother day she had stood there the sea was rough. Pounding there angry fists into the rocks so hard they would spray blood as white as snow, and the snow would do what snow dose best, fall, and the water would retret losing yet another round . Yet sometimes the water would win, but it couldnt be done on its own. Kates hands gropped tighter onto the leadge, she knew the minute she set her foot onto the leadge it would be all over. She looked down at the water , it was almost calling her name. Kate knew that with in ten minutes of her death her parents would be notafied, along with her five year old doughter. Yet the thought of her daughter never penetrated her mind, because maybe it would have stoped her.

Kate looked both ways for any signs of podestrians . A minute passes before she steeped onto the leadge. One foot at a time. The cold metal ran though her body, making the hairs on the back of her neack stand on end. Her arms came free from her sides, her body from a distance would look like a cross, like the one jesus died on. But no, she was no jesus, or god, or even a living breathing human being. Slowly with great ease she peeled her foot away from the ralling and droped. Plundging into the cold water and died with in secounds. 

Well, at least thats how I thought my mom died...