Chapter 2

Frost bit her nose as she walked down the street from her car in central New York. It was in the middle of December as Kate Wight walked into a Bar and Grill. She toke a seat beside a man with shabby brown hair, blue eyes and was warring jeans and a beer shirt. Turning around Kate could smell the vodka in his breath with a hint of spare mint.

"Hey sweet thang" He said with a hit of being drunk.

"Shut up  Stupid thang" Kate replied rolling her eyes

"I'm Nick Parker your name please" 

"Wow" Kate answered clapping her hands "Other you are so drunk you sound like you aren't  or you can really act hiding being drunk. Make your pick"

"Acting like I am drunk, now how about your name" he presented

"Kate Wight" she answered 

"Nice to meet you" Nick said holding out his hand for Kate to take it.

 Ignoring the hand Kate turned to the counter and asked for a vodka, 

"Would you like a drink" Nick asked

"No thank you..." she stopped and thought about it, "well at least not from you " She was beginning to get annoyed.

"Hey don't get mad honey!"

"OK Shut it now or you will find your self in three years of prison " Kate threatened.

"You really wanna do that?"

"You bet I would!" She rolled her eyes, girl power.

The watter finally placed her vodka down in front of her, she downed it. Breaking up with a cry baby takes a tole on a girl. she slapped down her shot glass and signed for a refill. 

"So why is a woman as beautiful as you, getting drinks at this dump?" 

'This guy just doesn't give up' she thought, 'time for a rebound I guess.' 

She turned so her body was square to him, "you really wanna know?" Kate asked

"Of curse Hun."

Kate slid her hand onto his knee, and slowly inched it her hand up as she responded, "I thought I could maybe get some fresh meat..." 

Nick looked down at her hand witch by now was resting just before his buddy. "Why Hun, I just came of the cow."

Kate through her head back and laughed, even though she was more laughing at his stupid facial expression. Totally Polly want a cracker. Her hand kept on moving up his chest and around his neck, soon to be joined by her other hand. And slowly she inched her face closer, so her nose was touching, and then there lips touched, and there mouths opened, and there tongs connected fighting for the dormancy in Nicks mouth. And with in five shots and seven long kisses they were both drunk and stupid as shit.

Nick wrapped his arms around her and brought his face right up to her ear, "come to my house Hun, its right around the block." 

And before she knew it she was laying in his bed, already striped down, and he was about to enter. 

Nick ran his body up her chest kissing every inch as he went, he got to her lips and followed by one  thrust, and then another, and another. Kate bit her lip trying not to make to much noise. She closed her eyes, only meaning it to be for a second.

Slowly she came back, her face stung, like something had been hitting it, and her legs hurt like a bitch. "Whack" her face whipped to the right, and then back to the left, someone was hitting her. She peeled open her eyes, the light was so bright she immediately shut them. Though right away she tried opening them again, but this time she forced them to stay open. Her eyes scanned the room trying to find something that was recognizable. Kate had in fact forgot every event that had happened the previous night. She looked down her body. What the fuck, why was I naked?