Chapter 1

So another chapter today, I hope you like it! XD

Chapter 1

When I was born my mother would all ways tell  me I was a part of the earth made by god for a reason. There reason was because my mother and father loved each other so they transformed there love and made me, so that they could share there love with another human being!  Well some of that could be true but the loved each other very much totally wasn't, my mother and father meet a Bar and Grill in New York, they were drunk and so my father charmed my mother into coming home with him, they had sex and that was it they never saw each other again. Well that was there plain but 3 months later my mom found out she was pregnant and she called my father (weird they said they would never meet again but my mom still had his phone number.)  and they decided they would get married, just because they had too. In fact this store has nothing to do about my parents falling in love and getting married. They only got married to keep my grandparents happy.  

BALM then came me, and there was a happy ever after! I wish, my mom and dad were always fighting, but they never wanted me to have to pick who I would live with so they pushed aside the idea of getting divorced. 

Well about 5 years after I was born my mother and father got in a big fight which lead to drinking and my father ended up in car accident, and was found died at the scene. After that it turned out that my mother did have feelings or my father after all. And ended up killing herself on a trip to San Francisco.. Leaving me with no other close relatives, so I was sent to the Zion of Jerusalem Orphanage in New York, and I have been here ever since the police brought me here 10 years ago.

Oh yeah and by the why my names Grace Caroline Parker, my mother Kate Parker picked the name Grace because she thought I would be graceful but that's totally not true. My father Nick Parker picked the name Caroline because he thought that would be the best name for a girl. I hated the name Grace but I liked the name Caroline  so I changed it to Caroline Grace Parker. I am 15 years old and have light brown hair with natural blond high lights, my hair flows down my in wavy strands till it reaches just about the middle of my B sized breasts. I have a tall and slender appeal and  my eyes are baby blue in the summer and slowly get greener in the winter. Out of all things that have happened it turns out I have ADD which is Attention Defect Disorder meaning I have a hard time paying attention nothing more nothing less. Sadly most people dont seem to understand that. Sadly this is my life, as I know it so far, and soon you will know it too.